Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Aseph

Grand Theft Auto: please help

I'm several missions away from the end of GTA3, but I'm stuck. Badly. So to you who have beaten the game, what happens at the end? Also, my friend has a similar problem with Vice City, and he lost his memory card so he wants me to ask the same question about VC. A little help?

EDIT: To you who are mentally challanged, GTA means Grand Theft Auto. So that's what I'm talking about.

My friend told me that when you beat GTA3, the main dude is in bed with Misty and she starts blabbing and blabbing and then when the screen fades, you hear a gunshot. I don't know about Vice City's ending, I haven't beaten it yet.

After you beat the last mission in GTA3 (which is pretty hard, unlike VC's easy ass final mission) you hear a bunch of police reports and a news reporter goes over the events of the mission (helicoptor blows us, gangs behind it etc etc) and then that annoying Maria chick starts blabbering on and on about true love and some other bollocks (I forget, it's been a long while since I played GTA3) and she just keeps talking while your character is silent (as always). The the screen fades to black (with Maria still talking) and then you hear a gunshot and screen fades back in to reveal a couple viewpoints of Liberty City as the credits roll.

That's from memory, I beat the game around a year ago (maybe less, at least 10 months), so it might not be entirely accurate, but it's more or less correct (for the PC version at least).

edit: oh yeah, I forget what happens after the final mission of VC, but it must not have been very exciting because I don't remember it at all...

no Maria is that italian chick who was married (or dating or whatever) that head mafia boss guy (I forget his name, Salvatore I think). The last mission you have to get from the Columbian's mansion to the dam, and then get past a shitload of columbians (all with heavy weapons) and then you get three shots to shoot down a helicoptor which has that lead Columbian woman in it (I forget her name). If Maria dies then you lose the mission (she's standing right on the landing pad).

At the end of VC, the guys from 'up north' decide to come down and get their cut. After you kill Sonny and Lance, Tommy Vercetti and that lawyer talk for a few minutes and the credits roll.

Lizardcommando said:

Oooh, I see. But then why does Maria shoot you in the beginning of the game? Or was that someone else?

no that was the columbian chick, you worked for her before the events of GTA3 and then she (and that guy who also dies in GTA3) double cross you and you end up in jail.

Thanks, that was helpful. By the way, are the guy from VC (I forget his name) and the GTA3 guy related in any way?

No, They aren't related, atleast no obvious connection was made and chances are they won't even try. As for the last mission of GTA3, fuck that was easy. I had the rocket launcher and blew that bitch outta the sky as soon as she took off, then I used the sniper rifle to finish off all of the columbians, nice little drive to the helipad and game over.

Never got to the end of Vice City. I was trying to hard to get 100%, the first time I saved over my progress and the seecond time I have 90% and then my savegame got deleted! $*&$#@

the last mission of gta3 was extremely hard to beat imho.

VC, on the other hand, had a pretty easy last mission.

I though that last mission was damned hard. Not because of the helicopter battle, but because of what you have to go through to GET to that point.

The hardest imo was the one where you have to get Ray (?) to the airport in like 2 minutes. It's the most insane driving you'll ever have to do. The bullet-proof patriot you get as a reward is well worth it though.

Yeah, you have to kill Lance Vance and Sonny Forelli in the last mission of VC right?

Aseph said:

Yeah, you have to kill Lance Vance and Sonny Forelli in the last mission of VC right?

Tobester said:

At the end of VC, the guys from 'up north' decide to come down and get their cut. After you kill Sonny and Lance, Tommy Vercetti and that lawyer talk for a few minutes and the credits roll.

"After all. you're a backstabbing lawyer, and I'm a convicted murderer and drug dealer!"
"Yeah. Isn't it beautiful?"