Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crixmakin

Yet another md2 query

I have ZDoomGL 0.66 installed, with md2 models, but only the enemies/barrels/etc are md2'd, the weapons on the ground are md2, but in my hands they seem to be just sprites..

I see in the screenshots that the weapons can be md2? Or is that just an internal beta?

I've just looked, and the file I downloaded was called md2.zip, which is different to the one on zdoomgl's download page. I'll try downloading the one there, and see if that has HUD weapons.
But there's no command line switch or anything I'm missing to switch on HUD models or anything is there?

Oh, and while I remember to ask - Slayer, when I use your lights.ini - I get total darkness with just coronas showing. I'm using a PCI GeForce 2 MX- is this a recognised problem, or am I just being dumb and missing something out (again) here?

crixmakin said:

Oh, and while I remember to ask - Slayer, when I use your lights.ini - I get total darkness with just coronas showing. I'm using a PCI GeForce 2 MX- is this a recognised problem, or am I just being dumb and missing something out (again) here?

Only when you use mine? That's certainly strange. Just wait until the new ZDoomGL gets dynamic lighting again I guess.