Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LilWhiteMouse

Some of my projects

BlackFish said:

how do you use the wacky purple mana stuff?

The passive ability is automatic. The Cleric needs to stand still though, for it to take effect. The aeon attack requires a key, defined in the controls menu. There's also a weapon that will use aeon mana, but it's sorta hidden. There are further descriptions in the TXT file.

Ichor said:

Ok, I found it. Not that it matters now. I just checked Wintex out of curiousity. Where's the Voodoo doll?

It's just a left over. I was trying different weapons for the mage's aeon weapon, but decided to stick with the skullrod. I forgot to remove it obviously. The BFG must still be in there too(?).

sargebaldy said:

hm, just noticed one thing mouse. at the very end of chosen you spell excellent excellant.

Heh. That was added after Nigel proofed things. Imagine what it looked like before.

ravage said:

Odd, something's wrong. The clock never hits 12. It just passes it completely.

8 actually, Hexen's clock only has 8 positions. The minute hand advances the hour hand when it reaches the top position, so you have to move the hour hand to 7 and wait for the minute hand to come around.

LilWhiteMouse said:

8 actually, Hexen's clock only has 8 positions. The minute hand advances the hour hand when it reaches the top position, so you have to move the hour hand to 7 and wait for the minute hand to come around.

I got it. I was origionally setting the our hand to 8 and waiting for the minute hand to reach 8, which doesn't work.

I'm at the death wyver part on the tower of fire. Very very very good so far. You should do more hubs on this. :)

Heh, this also has to be the most monster types ever used in a hexen mod.

I've had the Death Wyvern attack me on top of the tower, but of course you probably got out of it's line of sight. The Death Wyvern seems to only attack when it sees you.

Anyways, Wolfen was one sweet set of levels, but of course I've played it fully on 3rd difficulty with Baratus/the Fighter , and of course I did find some bugs:

In the Swamp level, the swinging door that leads to the Swamp Key and ramps down sometimes vanishes when you look at it in a certain position and angle of view.

At the Tower of Fire, the door which you entered to go into the multipath area where you have to place the Fire mask on the wall will close if you happen to save there. I ended up loading a save and being stuck there that I had to use the No Clipping Cheat to even get by the door.

Also, this is weird, but I jumped over the wooden bridge in that same room once, and it went to the camera showing those dreaded giant rusty nail-things and my character wasn't shown falling in there. Odd...

Ichor said:

The Death Wyvern never did attack, not even once. Strange...

It bombarded me in midsave. :P

Hellspawn is awesome, even if zdoom is highly wobbly on my system...a pretty amazing level for a mere "sprites demo" hehe

I found the Daemon Codex (by accident actually), but I can't find the Liber Oscura.

I looked everywhere in that map. I opened it in Wadauthor and checked all five maps. I even checked the scripts to see if it was spawned somewhere as part of some kind of puzzle. I can't find it anywhere.

That's probably why I couldn't see it in the editor. I thought I got all the pots, which is what really threw me off.

After going back there, I found that the book was just laying there. Apparently, I had broken the pot already, but passed it over, thinking it was just another empty pot. Silly me..

Wolfen is great! It's the best hexen wad I have ever played. Now if only Hexen itself was that fun

I just noticed that kmod can never, ever be as good as both Ichor's CG3 and Lwm's Wolfen.

Edit: Ass kickingly kickass. :)

Lil white mouse, you sure are creative.. your monsters are truly the coolest new enemies i've seen in doom.. and i completely died when i saw that new bfg thing you had in the hellspawn demo level(i think it was hellspawn).. that was crazy skill! Keep up the nice work!

Ct_red_pants said:

heh, are you tired of being sucked up to yet?

:P

She gets nothing but the best, because she gives nothing but the best.

The praise is definitely well deserved. :)

i wasn't sucking up. In fact, up until know i didn't even know that mousey was a chick.. That's even more impressive!

LilWhiteMouse said:

Care to explain how my being a woman makes it more impressive?

Apparently he's never met nanami. :P

Ct_red_pants said:

Have you considered asking Doomworld to host your projects at all?

a fine question.

It would definitely be worth it, and you won't have to change websites. :)