Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis

Doom Remix C+C

I have composed a doom medley and uploaded it here. Comments and Criticism will only help me improve upon it. See if you can figure out the song order as well.

Well, figuring out the order of the songs wasn't hard considering you wrote that on the download page when I followed the link. ;-)

But overall.. Nice! Reminded me of Street Fighter II for some odd reason! (The first 2 minutes). I don't think you need guitars, it's cool as it is. This would be very fitting an old-school fighter game, heh.

Perhaps, if you want to get the bubblegum/arcade sound out of there, try to make it less cheery; lower it an octave or two... slow down the pace a bit. And try to increase the impact of the base, it's very light now. But I'm not sure what you're aiming for...

(Yay! 100th post.)

As it says on the VGMix page, his map is going to use the midi version.

Anyway, nice tune! Almost as good as Tolwyn's Doom medley he did for STRAIN :)

I was disappointed when I found out he didn't mean C+C as in Command and Conquer.

If you're going to comment something at least add something to do with my song you jerks

Fine. I didn't quite enjoy it because it was composed of the more calm beats (ie: the ones I don't like). The next remix could be done with a more action based theme, maybe?

Coopersville said:

I was disappointed when I found out he didn't mean C+C as in Command and Conquer.

Heh, that's what I thought.

If you're going to comment something at least add something to do with my song you jerks

A vast improvement!... More laidback and "darker" feel. Excellent work!

Only slight annoyance is a snare drum, beginning at roughly 3:12 (it's present earlier but buried deeper).. it sounds a bit "hollow".. don't know why.