Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skunkboy Kyle

Doom Novela Characters

Arlene had red hair too...

Albert is supposed to be chunky, so is Flynn.

And why does Flynn look like a junkie?

EDIT : yeah, one line is not shutting my mouth. Goddamn, you're a douchebag.

nah, flynn wasn't chunky. he was just huge. he was a huge guy :D can't really represent that with heromachine, though.

Heh, I like it. Flynn Faggot looks like the Doom comic maniac marine, which somehow is kinda fitting (to me it is anyway).

Arlene has bigger (or rather: more visible) muscles than that.

I dunno why, but Albert strikes me as fucking hilarious.

I always pictured Albert as being a sort of fat guy with horn rimmed glasses and a camo vest. Flynn always struck me as always wearing his helmet and being a muscly guy, and Jill didn't seem so punk when I read the books last.

Otherwise, they're alright.

I always pictured Albert not chunky but more like football player girth, ya know? But it's HeroMachine, they don't have that option. At least he looks like a mormon.
Jill, on the other hand, I always pictured punk looking. I didn't even know she had long hair till someone mentioned it here. I always thought it was short or spiked.

EDIT: I think I'll redo them since I messed up Jill and Arlene AND Albert (the back of his coat is missing between his legs.)

Now Flynn looks like the freedoom guy (like in his early teens), Arlene has long hair (the book said she had short hair like you gave her before), Jill looks like a whore (I mean, look at that shirt!) and I thought she had blonde hair (could be mistaken, though). Albert is fine, as far as I'm concerned.

That heromaker program is awesome, I might add. I made myself in it, and now I look 6 times more manly!

Sorry, got rid of the novels ages ago - even if I had, I'd feel that I'd have a lot of better things to do than to look through those *urgh!* novels.

I do, however, remember quite clearly that it's mentioned on and on in the books that Arlene has a high-and-tight cut (Albert fantasises (sp?) about her with long hair).

Funny, I always figured Jill as a kid - not that adult-sized teenage girl. But she is a teenage girl, so I guess her size is accurate.

hmm give me a minute or 60, lol i have the books right here, but i cant type it right now, about to go to the mall :P