Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Shittiest games of all time

So yeah, what do you think are the shittiest games of all time? Without a doubt #1 for me is The Castlevania Adventure. It sucks so hard the the ultimate punishment for its creators would simply be to make them play through the whole game. Hydlide and Conker's Pocket Tales also make the list.

Back To The Future 2 & 3 for the NES. That game is just like E.T., except you run around Hill Valley trying to find items in these little mini games, then you have to go into different pipes with scrambled letters that you flip around to find out which item goes where. If you make a mistake on what item it is, that item is gone.

For some reason I really hated Nitemare 3D. I don't know why though; it wasn't all that bad.

Anyway, I wonder how long it will be before sargebaldy posts "Doom2" in this thread.

Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny was pretty bad, but I'm sure there are others.

Quake 3 was also pretty bad. After beating it in 4 hours or so, I got completely bored and uninstalled it.

I usualy have a 6th sense about games and can tell when they suck, so I don't play them.

Oh yeah. I just remembered a pretty horrible game that I played last night. Some brand new Ninja Turtles game. The entire game is blindly hacking through waves of cel-shaded enemies. Very boring, with no challenge whatsoever.

læmænt said:

Heretic.

Oh c'mon now.

I'd say resident evil as the most suck...terrible controls...just terrible

I found the original Grand Theft Auto to be very very boring. Within 20 minutes of having it installed, I deleted it.

But GTA3 and Vice City are hilariously fun.

Quast said:

Oh c'mon now.

I'd say resident evil as the most suck...terrible controls...just terrible

sunnypsyonisis said:

I found the original Grand Theft Auto to be very very boring. Within 20 minutes of having it installed, I deleted it.

But GTA3 and Vice City are hilariously fun.

Agreed and agreed.

Resident evil was horribly lame and boring. I cannot comprehend why so many people liked it. And those camera angles! Gah!

The first GTA is kinda fun at first, but then when I realised that you can't save, you have little sense of direction, and that I had GTA3 installed already anyway, I deleted it.

Pokémon Adventures. I doubt this was really a serious game, but it was very poor. It had poor graphics and was eggzacklee like Sonic in every way; you walked then broke out into a run where your feet become a circle motion, you jump in a little ball, when you dire you face the screen with arms and legs out in an X fashion. But it had a lot worse problems. It made me almost cry. :P

læmænt said:

Heretic.

Heh, now you've hurt Ichor's feelings.

No, Dark Fox did a bit more, heheh. Hexen is my favorite game, then comes Blood, Doom and Heretic are tied, then Hexen 2.

Dark Fox said:

Hexen.. Just couldnt get into it.

Ow. A spear in my heart.

Twiztid said:

Out of This World for the Snes. Worst game i have ever played in my life.

Was the SNES port exceptionally bad or something? I've always heard good things about that game. I remember playing the DOS demo back in the day, and it sure as hell was hard, but I thought it was quite cool...

I'll dig up an obscure title that comes to mind for me: In Pursuit of Greed. It's an old Doom clone with terrible graphics, unworkable controls, and awful gameplay. Oh, and it was totally unplayable on a 485DX2 50 with 16MB RAM, despite looking vastly inferior to Doom.

This list seems pretty good, it's got some stuff on it that doesn't usually come up (like the only Zelda game for a non-Nintendo system).

Out of this world and Flashback were awesome games. I preferred the genesis versions

I know I've played some inexcusably bad games, particularly NES games, but no titles are coming to mind. I guess my brain must have a lockoff to prevent the bad memories resurfacing =P

I distinctly remember playing Out of This World for SNES a long time ago, and I recall it being rather good actually, if not very difficult, but to each his own.