Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NightmareZer0

Is your son a computer hacker?

I know it's img-timeline but I never actually read that before. It's one of the most goddamn funny things I've ever read, hehe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! My god, that's the most retarded article i've ever read! I find this to be the most hilarious passage in that article:

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

Is anyone REALLY supposed to take this and all the other retarded crap in the article seriously?!?

The funny thing about this kind of article isn't the article itself, but the idiots who take it seriously :)

Oh damn... they spelled Linux wrong...
Besides, I make these all things and I'm not a hacker ;)

Yeah the comments are definetly the best.

"since when was every bean head that listened to techno music and played with glowsticks a hacker? I hope you all realize how misinformed you are and might actually take time to research your assumptions before crucifying your child for the good of the moral majority. People like you make me sick."

Bahahahahahaha

Hahaha...

"Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone."

I'm sure Telnet has some serious application somewhere, but whenever someone mentions it, all I can think of is Legend of the Red Dragon. That game is ownage.

insertwackynamehere said:

They had better fucking be joking.

Heh, how anyone could even consider the possiblity that this article is serious is far beyond me :)

It's funny how many of the people making comments on the article (especially the earlier comments) thought it was serious and felt the need to correct the "mistakes" in the article.

Hacking is an illegal and dangerous activity, that may land your child in prison, and tear your family apart. It cannot be taken too seriously.

Ultraviolet said:

Uh, no, it's a joke. Duh.

heh, a joke, eh? Well, that was a good one. Other than the quake bit, I also found that thing with Flash being called a hacker tool funny. :D

This has to be one of the funniest, most delusional thing that ive ever heard. *adds to favourites*