Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?

What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?

• Kill spiders, open doors, send flowers
    • Fix the computer because \"it won\'t let me...\"
    • Wait upon her hand and foot
    • Buy a date-rape drug and hope no one makes a \"Law and Order\" episode out of it

I guess it depends on the guy. And the girl. I've always gone for the more gentlemanly approach myself. But it hasn't worked so I don't recommend it for others.

If you aren't looking for a girlfriend then they appear to want to be your girlfriend even more, this is a side effect of me wanting to be alone, so I'm kind of agravated...

Infurnus said:

If you aren't looking for a girlfriend then they appear to want to be your girlfriend even more, this is a side effect of me wanting to be alone, so I'm kind of agravated...

I have noticed that. I can get it from my ex girlfriend any time I want basically, but I kinda have to play at this thing a little... I really don't like to do that, so meh.

You might also try getting a life, I heard that works really well.

Ultraviolet said:

I have sex more frequently than most of you do.

What, with your hand? That doesn't count, in case you didn't know :P

Right when I entered high school (and bit before it also) I noticed girls started liking me and people like me, more than the type of people they liked in elementary school. And elementary schoolers can't have sex, so I guess it will all balance out in the long run ;-)

Hugs ^_^

Actualy, I have no idea. Every relationship I've ever been in has completely blown up in my face before it could even be considered a relationship. So nowadays I'm not even looking for a girlfriend anymore, just some hugs every once in a while. That at least seems to be working out for me.