Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?

What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?

• Kill spiders, open doors, send flowers
    • Fix the computer because \"it won\'t let me...\"
    • Wait upon her hand and foot
    • Buy a date-rape drug and hope no one makes a \"Law and Order\" episode out of it

I usually slip myself a date rape drug, and then wake up in the morning disgusted that:

a) I let myself be abused like that

and

b) that I abused myself like that

:-)

insertwackynamehere said:

Right when I entered high school (and bit before it also) I noticed girls started liking me and people like me, more than the type of people they liked in elementary school. And elementary schoolers can't have sex, so I guess it will all balance out in the long run ;-)

insertwackyvirginhere.

I suppose I should apologize. I tend to take out my frustrations on you faceless lot (not that you all don't occasionally deserve it...you are, after all, child-beating psychopaths).

Like a few of you here, I'm not really alright upstairs, if you take my meaning, and I suppose I tend to be more vocal (translation: whine) about it since you guys (and Nami) can't kick me in the balls, drop a load of Depakote down my throat, and tell me to sleep it off.

The last few forays into the world of male-female interaction have blown up in my face with a most satisfying drama factor, so I've come to the conclusion that I'm just gonna have to go without for a while. Of course, as a guy, there is a certain amount of my brain (read: all of it) that's committed to the seeking and pondering of sex, which makes all this about a thousand times more complicated.

Maybe that cyborg thing is a good idea.

DC

Dark Fox said:

For twenty dollars I will steer you queer.

Say that in #zdoom and we'll steal your pants for ten. :P

Doom-Child said:

Of course, as a guy, there is a certain amount of my brain (read: all of it) that's committed to the seeking and pondering of sex, which makes all this about a thousand times more complicated.

From experience, I can only say in the long run it causes a lot more problems than you think it's worth during it.

Sex twice a week is best. Long enough to anticipate it, but not to go nuts wiating fo rit.

Hobo have you got with Rachael yet? OH YES I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!!111

the_Danarchist said:

I havent had a girlfriend in 20 years. So there.

22 years in april, for me...BEAT THAT

pritch said:

Sex twice a week is best. Long enough to anticipate it, but not to go nuts wiating fo rit.

Hobo have you got with Rachael yet? OH YES I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!!111

:'(((((((

ravage said:

Cruelty at its worst.

It's not his fault, he hasn't been around lately. I don't know wtf is going on, maybe when I get paid I'll grow some balls and ask for the last time. I'm just a big coward, getting turned down sucks.

EDIT: I got some advice from someone today: Just talk to her, hang out with her, hey the girl I met was anti social too till I said hi to her! || Don't single out one girl and say that's the one. I did that.

You know who you are ;) This is the last time I will ask her, if it doesn't work, i'm moving on.

i decided to have a chinese takeaway tonight, it's not an unusual occurance what with the place being literally across the street from my house, oh and the 19yr old chinesey girl who works there. yumyumyumyum! (and the veggie curry with fried rice wasnt bad either). shame i'll never share a conversation greater than

1. hello
2. order/payment
3. thankyou/goodbye

Next time, try casually mentioning that you were part of the team that made the Hell2Pay demopack. :p

Actually, a warm greeting next time, something like "I look forward to seeing you again" (phrase it as you would naturally say such a thing) on parting, then some time something about "maybe some time when you aren't working you could eat with me" or something.

Ct_red_pants said:

Where's the option for bathing in rams blood and preforming pagan ceremony’s?

Sorry. I forgot that one. It's been a while since I last saw Heavy Metal.

DC

Doom-Child said:

Sorry. I forgot that one. It's been a while since I last saw Heavy Metal.

DC

Holy shit, I forgot I had that movie...that's some good nyborg