Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRunner

Can Someone make midis for me?

Hey their.Listen im looking for some kickass midi makers that could give a sample of their best midis/instrumental stuff.

Reason im asking is because of tod of course,but also for maps im working on that are non included in tod as well.

Ive tryed making some but dont have a midi keyboard.

ShadowRunner, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

mewse, before you start trying to act mega-cool and what not by using the new project tag, make sure the author doesn't have anything to show first{maps, screens, ect} keep in mind weve seen thousands of abusers of the new project tag, who made them selves look like a fool because they DID have something to show.

visit our web site

ShadowRunner said:

Ive tryed making some but dont have a midi keyboard.

You don't need a midi keyboard to make a midi.

lupinx_resurrected said:

mewse, before you start trying to act mega-cool and what not by using the new project tag, make sure the author doesn't have anything to show first{maps, screens, ect} keep in mind weve seen thousands of abusers of the new project tag, who made them selves look like a fool because they DID have something to show.

visit our web site

I hope mewse is in a good mood.

lupinx_resurrected said:

mewse, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

I thought of doing that too, but thought better of it.

ShadowRunner said:

Ah ralphis yeah i heard that.Pretty cool.
You wanna help out?

Show me levels and progress and I will.