• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

Take the Marijuana Quiz!

læmænt said:

Your score is: 30, Hopeless addict

Hahaha...I wish. My score was 3 BTW. :P

Got a 5, although I disagreed with some questions, I just fucking knew that they wouldn't ask the question unless the answer was going to surprise the common person.

Anyway, fuck no will you accidentally find any fucking pcp, lsd, or coke in there. You can't fucking even smoke coke without freebasing it first. And even then shit's so fucking expensive no one's fucking putting it into your weed for free. The most common form of 'pcp' is actually ether which turns to shit unless you smoke it as soon as it's smokable after dipping. That holds true 2x for LSD, especially since it goes bad when exposed to daylight and heat.

LSD dealers keep their shit wrapped in tin foil at the bottom of the freezer for a reason.

I do believe the pesticide thing though.

So yeah fuck you theantidrug.com people, and learn to fucking make a site that works in mozilla.

nxn said:

Got a 5, although I disagreed with some questions, I just fucking knew that they wouldn't ask the question unless the answer was going to surprise the common person.

Yeah, I actualy knew all the answers, but I knew THEY were wrong at some parts, so I refused to answer the right question. I always win.

I looked at the domain name of the website. Using that information, I was able to sense the pattern of the questions enough to score a 4/5. Extremely predictible.

I just wonder why marijuana is a topic that is so disproportionately flodded with misinformation.

AndrewB said:

I just wonder why marijuana is a topic that is so disproportionately flodded with misinformation.

I seem to recall reading once that it had its beginnings in something to do with hemp farmers versus cotton farmers or some ridiculous crap like that. But I could be wrong, it's not exactly a field I study.

As for the quiz, doesn't work with Mozilla = they can go get stuffed, as far as I'm concerned.

What a dumb poll.

I got the one about how many high school seniors say pot is easy to obtain right, because pot is easy to obtain and anyone who says it's not is either fucking retarded or lying. And then the one about 12th graders who say occasional use is harmful, because it's not.

2 correct answers, whee.

Draconio said:

I seem to recall reading once that it had its beginnings in something to do with hemp farmers versus cotton farmers or some ridiculous crap like that. But I could be wrong, it's not exactly a field I study.

I have read in multiple places that hemp is only illegal because people thought they would grow to the point of having a monopoly on the textile industry. Not sure how much of that is true, but that's what I've heard.

Yeah, I agreed with those two, although they might have been a tad over exagurated depending on the school and area.

As for the hemp vc cotton thing, yeah I heard it a lot of times as well. Never checked into it any closer than that though.

Kid Airbad
I got the one about how many high school seniors say pot is easy to obtain right, because pot is easy to obtain and anyone who says it's not is either fucking retarded or lying.

Yeah, another reason why it should be legalised. The War on Drugs has mainly targeted Marijuana all these years, and still just look at it: everyone knows where to get it, it's everywhere. Obviously the tenacity of human will is persistant in this matter. If someone wants weed, they are going to try to obtain it by any means neccesary. Better to just let them do it the easy way.

AndrewB said:

Occasional use IS harmful, but for heck's sake, look at tobacco.

Yeah, that comparison they gave to cigarettes is horribly misleading. They said that only 5 joints is as bad as a pack of cigs. But think about it: unless you're a total pothead, 5 is about a week's worth at the very most. Now look at cigarette smokers. They smoke a pack or two every DAY.

AndrewB said:

Occasional use IS harmful, but for heck's sake, look at tobacco.

Is it really? I'm not sure

I mean it's certainly harmful in the same way as hitting oneself on the head is harmful, but if you hit yourself on the head once a week, the long-term harm is unlikely to amount to anything noticeable.

Works in Opera, but I only got like five questions. Is this normal ? Anyway I got two out of five right.

But seriously, two joints + lights out + lying in your own nice warm bed + devin townsend on headphones = the most relaxing experience ever.

læmænt said:

I mean it's certainly harmful in the same way as hitting oneself on the head is harmful, but if you hit yourself on the head once a week, the long-term harm is unlikely to amount to anything noticeable.

There's a fundamental difference. Bumping yourself on the head has, in all likelihood, a very temporary effect. Within a week, the effects of the bump on your head will have completely ceased to exist. Smoke accumulates in the lungs. Once you inhale smoke, you take in toxins that can never be removed.
It's permanent. A more appropriate comparison would be smoking occasionally, and listening to deafening music occasionally.

Why do humans cough uncontrollably when they accidentally inhale a whiff of smoke from, say, a campfire? Don't you think that maybe it's some sort of defense mechanism?

Smoke is not something that belongs in your lungs. In fact, hardly anything is worse for your lungs than smoke. Also, consider that breathing is one of the three most fundamentally important functions of the human body.

That's a bit simplistic, but can you say that inhaling smoke is not harmful when the human body goes to such great lengths to prevent its inhalation? It's merely common sense.

AndrewB said:

There's a fundamental difference. Bumping yourself on the head has, in all likelihood, a very temporary effect. Within a week, the effects of the bump on your head will have completely ceased to exist. Smoke accumulates in the lungs. Once you inhale smoke, you take in toxins that can never be removed.
It's permanent. A more appropriate comparison would be smoking occasionally, and listening to deafening music occasionally.

Why do humans cough uncontrollably when they accidentally inhale a whiff of smoke from, say, a campfire? Don't you think that maybe it's some sort of defense mechanism?

Smoke is not something that belongs in your lungs. In fact, hardly anything is worse for your lungs than smoke. Also, consider that breathing is one of the three most fundamentally important functions of the human body.

That's a bit simplistic, but can you say that inhaling smoke is not harmful when the human body goes to such great lengths to prevent its inhalation? It's merely common sense.

Yes.

Anyway, yeah, I agree with that.

So if you're really health-conscious, don't smoke weed. Bake it into cookies or something.

Meh! once I got the answer for #1 right (by accident) it was obvious what the tone of this quiz was like, and I could easily predict the correct answers. It was instantly clear that this was a "lets shock people by showing them their preconceptions about Mary J are wrong" kind of quiz. Hence:

All correct

You're an expert! Congratulations on your knowledge about marijuana. Now go out and share your knowledge with your kids. It may be one of the best things you're ever done.

Ooooh, I feel special.

Lucky me: I live in a country were smoking this stuff is considered; legal, safe, unaddictive, cheap and fun...

Anyway, you really shouldn't smoke weed, eating it gives a far stronger effect then smoking the same amount and it doesn't damage the lungs.