Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zell

DB: Full ZDoom file

Ok, well I have been working on this for about 3 hours now(including the hour before I went to school ;) ) and I added all the missing things and linedefs I could find. I also reorgianized a little(the particles are now in a seperate section). If I am missing anything, tell me, but I don't think i missed anything. :)
But first, I would like Graf Zahl for pointing out pretty much all of the missing linedefs, and for telling me the arguments. :)

http://www.geocities.com/doomster2002/ZDoom_DoomHexen.zip

You can either right save click or drag into browser.
[edit]
Ok, I found out I am still missing only a few things. I will have an update up in 15-20 minutes(its some things and sector types)
[edit2]
Ok, everything has been added execpt for one property(I coudn't find the arguments)but anway, enjoy, as this is probaly the second to last version ;) :D

Thank you Zell! I will include this file with the next Doom Builder release. Credit shown on the site.

damn, wish i had noticed this thread before i posted a new topic about the error i'm getting. o well:p

if i edit my map and save it using this new config zdoom will crash when i try to play. this happen to anybody else? should i post the stuff Zdoom spits out in the fatal error message?

MasterOfPuppets said:

damn, wish i had noticed this thread before i posted a new topic about the error i'm getting. o well:p

if i edit my map and save it using this new config zdoom will crash when i try to play. this happen to anybody else? should i post the stuff Zdoom spits out in the fatal error message?

Post the map first. Maybe somebody sees what's wrong with it.

the map is in progress. i'm not going to publically show it, error or not. i'll just talk about this with Zell directly, seeing as nobody else is having this problem.