Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Terra-jin

Monster fusion

Not really a fanfic, but these are two new monsters I'd like comments on. I guess this is the right forum for these things? :)

Mancunant

Life: 750
Speed: Slow
Weapon: Missile launchers
Damage: 2 x 10-80
Rarity: Very rare
Type: Cybernetic
Class A threat

The Mancunant is essentially a Mancubus that's been fitted with a missile launcher like the Revenant's, hence the fused name. It has two missile launchers, so expect double the firepower of the Revenant. It fires its weapons in single volleys, unlike the original Mancubus, but the chance of homing missiles will be twice as big.
Note that the Mancunant still fires it weapons in random directions, but the homing missiles will fly straight at their target anyway. Consider the Mancunant an obese pair of Revenants.

Mancutron

Life: 750
Speed: Slow
Weapon: Plasma cannons
Damage: 2 x 7-56
Rarity: Very rare
Type: Cybernetic
Class A threat

Another incarnation of the Mancubus, this demon is outfitted with dual plasma cannons instead of the regular fireball launchers. It packs twice the punch of an Arachnotron, so the Mancutron deals out tremendous punishment.
The true danger of the Mancubus is that it fires its weapon not in volleys, but continuously, and the random aim of the original Mancubus makes it almost impossible to avoid the streams of plasma at close range.

Tell me what you think! Greetings, Terra-jin.

Heh

Now all you need is to make the sprite (one frame is all you'll need) and submit it.

Hm, they both sound kinda interesting. I like the Mancunant the most, because it'll be like a slow-moving revenant, but with twice the firepower.

Otoh, if the Mancunant caught you out in the open it could be a real pain in the ass.

The Mancutron sounds interesting too - might be less annoying than the Mancunant, but I suppose it'd be a big no-no to make one of these babies teleport in right behind you in a cramped room because it'd be impossible to dodge close range attacks.

Those mancubus variants, IMO, don't deserve new names. You wouldn't call a human that was carrying a rocket launcher a... hulauncher... er... or things like a plasman, or so on. Now, if you made the mancubus resemble a blending of the manc's base, physical sturdiness, and infused the cybernetic technologies of the arachnotron, that would seem like grounds for a new name. Give that mancubus a hard-cable abdomen like the cyberdemon, maybe mechanical foot supports so that his weight is better supported, which will be necessary if he is to have a lot of mechanical implements in his body in addition to his pre-existing weight. Give him some sort of obvious sensory implants such as a visor or optical fittings. Change his sounds. Base them on the original sounds, but pass them through a vocoder or other filters to "mechanize" them. Adding intentional beeps, pops, and clicks couldn't hurt either. THEN you will have something worth of the name "mancutron."

OMG ArchvileCommando!

Discuss.

Or perhaps a Mancubus of Hell. An overweight Baron of Hell that fires massive fireballs out of each fist...or brings it's open palms together in the traditional BoH attach to make one massive fireball.

Hm...I think I'll make it.

EDIT: Mancubus of Hell