Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

total Bull

People chanting 37 poor, logically flawed reasons why we didn't go to the moon does not count as evidence.

Not to mention that these reasons have been countered and shitkicked.

Example.

Piece_O_Mind said:

ravage: Hell, society as a whole would be farther along were it not for all of these stone-age conservatives running the US today!

<3

No, I think this confirms a slippup on bush's part confirming that it was in fact a giant HOAX! I really don't think we went to the moon, there's too much evidence supporting otherwise.

Good lord. I bet you believe in the Illuminati and that flouride is a mind-controlling drug.

Danarchy said:

<3

Nice to be loved, even after being a member here only about a week...

Although I can't help but wonder if you're a Depeche Mode fan since it says "Depressed Mode" (as they've been called) under your username.

Scabbed Angel said:

Brilliant way to state an opinion without backing it : )

Grimm's link is all the backing our opinions would ever need. If, after reading that, you still believe that there are credence to the no-moon-land theories, then come back to me and I will give you my official opinion on your intellect.

mje said:

they had no "right" to do anything with him, as he wasn't necesarilly talking about Bush.

They? Do what? What happened to eminem? Nothing. He got a little article put up somewhere. OH BOY THERE GOES FREE SPEECH, RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. He wasn't shackled and beaten for his dischord.

Piece_O_Mind said:

Nice to be loved, even after being a member here only about a week...

Well, it's been scientificaly proven (via politicalcompass.org) that I'm the biggest liberal on the forum. Nice to see I have a rival. :P

Although I can't help but wonder if you're a Depeche Mode fan since it says "Depressed Mode" (as they've been called) under your username.

Yeah, I like them. I'm not a huge fan (I'm mostly into industrial and some other weird shit), but I like to listen to their stuff a lot when I'm down. And I'm often down. I have a reputaion around here for being Mr. Depression. :P

How can you prove that Easter Island really exists? Have you ever been there? Clearly the whole thing is a total sham.

Also, more rebuttals to some common image-based arguments:

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

I hate it when people take something that can be backed up by facts and call it an opinion. Facts require no opinion to be valid.

AndrewB said:

Grimm's link is all the backing our opinions would ever need. If, after reading that, you still believe that there are credence to the no-moon-land theories, then come back to me and I will give you my official opinion on your intellect.

Here I am. : ) Call me what you will, beautiful.

Psyonisis said:

How can you prove that Easter Island really exists? Have you ever been there? Clearly the whole thing is a total sham.

Also, more rebuttals to some common image-based arguments:

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

I can't argue with that level of bias, yes I have read all the counter arguments and find them to be interesting and all, but don't convince me, just like the arguments against the moon landings didn't convince some of you. I'm also not the one trying to convince you that I'm write or calling you stupud because of your opinions. And in the end, despite what level of frustration that might bring you, unless you were there on the moon that day, that's all they can ever be. : )

Have you seen Scabbed Angel? Of course not. You can only vouch for what you believe because of what you've been told. You can't say its true, and I can't say its not the truth. Its just my opinion that the logic surrounding the conspiracy is plausible and a big load of posts Scabbed Angel says that he's made on Doomworld doesn't change that much for me. He is not stupid enough to only partially complete a hoax. Could his posts have come from other sources (other members with similar IPs perhaps?) Or is there a possibility that his posts and his account are fakes? I would personally agree that the posts themselves are true (too hard to get around fake posts if someone else sees them) but that doens't prove it came from that particular member, or that he physically typed anything or hit the 'Subit Reply' button. Scabbed Angel could exist, but the ideals and logics assocciated with the alternative possibility also seem just as possible to me. I'm open minded.

Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush Kill Bush

Come for me you fuckeres!!!

Hmmmm... whats that hissing sound?

* On second thought, I did nearly get suspended for righting "I'll show them all!!" in my school dairy after a cretin hight school shooting :/ oh well.

* On second thought, I did nearly get suspended for righting "I'll show them all!!" in my school dairy after a cretin hight school shooting :/ oh well.

I can't help but think you'd have other reasons for getting suspended...

Fredrik: you forgot the 'cretin' and the uncapitalized 'o' a the start of the second sentence :)

NiGHTMARE said:

Fredrik: you forgot the 'cretin' and the uncapitalized 'o' a the start of the second sentence :)

My eyes broke before I had a chance to catch those.

Danarchy said:

Pfft. KMFDM and ohGr have already said worse things about him. I guess it pays to be underground. :P

I suppose you also know about the rumor regarding the title of Radiohead's most recent album, then?

"Hail to the Thief"

Kid Airbag said:

I suppose you also know about the rumor regarding the title of Radiohead's most recent album, then?

"Hail to the Thief"

Heh...I kinda figured that's what it was about. In fact, I was actualy going to mention them in the first post, but it's hard to figure out what the guy is ever talking about anyway, so I wasnt 100% sure. :P

Heh.

They? Do what? What happened to eminem? Nothing. He got a little article put up somewhere. OH BOY THERE GOES FREE SPEECH, RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. He wasn't shackled and beaten for his dischord.

Agreement count++