Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Woot

howard dean's speech

All of the Democratic candidates scare me. John F-ing Kerry has a mutant chin and the personality of a wet pair of jeans, Wesley Clark has serious security issues (odd for a man who once had serious power in NATO), and Howard "Nikita" Dean just scares the absolute shit out of me. The man is not sane. I'm amazed people put their faith in his medical abilities.

That's not to say that I'm all for G.W. either. While I think he's done a good job overall, I think he's been overzealous about this whole "War on Teror" thing. It wouldn't be a terrible move for him to back off of the foreign issues and deal with some of the stuff happening here.

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a conservative college student.

DC

I don't like Dean at all. I'd rather vote for Kesinich (though I can never spell his name right), though I'd settle for Kerry.

Danarchy said:

I don't like Dean at all. I'd rather vote for Kesinich (though I can never spell his name right), though I'd settle for Kerry.

I disagree. If Dean wasn't an option, I'd prefer Edwards.

Ct_red_pants said:

Hey, I'd vote for him. uhh if I was Ameracain.

Thank goodness you aren't.

ALL HAIL CLARK! Gen.Clark is Ownage! but i think Sen.John Edwards is gonna be the next president, because of the fact that he is a successful lawyer and ergo will DOMINATE in the debates. and will win the south cause of his origin.

Ps dean is crazier than $10 bill

That's "crazier than a $3 bill", actually. $10 bills are perfectly sane, and are even used as currency here in America.

DC

Since when what? There are no $3 bills, and the etymology of the phrase comes from the fact that a counterfeiter would have to be crazy to think that a $3 bill would be accepted as legal tender.

DC

heh, i hate the politics of bush and the democratic candidates equally. i'll wait to see which of the libertarian candidates look like they have the best chance of getting a lot of votes. i'd love to have any one of them. of course, that's completely unrealistic, but i can at least hope they get enough votes to get federal funding the next time through.

yeah, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind he's going to win. dean appeals greatly to a select group of people but he pisses off the majority.

Not voting for someone because of the way they look or act is like not buying a product because its TV commercial wasn't fancy enough.

I think it's amusing how the US presidential candidates (and many other politicians) argue that the other party's politics have gone wrong in terms of X and therefore, logically, their own politics must be the solution to X.

I think it's amusing how the US presidential candidates (and many other politicians) argue that the other party's politics have gone wrong in terms of X and therefore, logically, their own politics must be the solution to X.

Yep.

Good stuff Ralphis.