Find results in...
Ichor

Juggling

Can you juggle?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Can you juggle?

• Yes
    • No
    • No more for me, thanks. I`m [i]Hic![/i] driving.

I just came across this. It seems that juggling things is good for you. Imagine that. Anyway, I figured that this might be a good poll. As for me, I can juggle three for a few minutes. I can also do two with one hand (either one). I've even juggled boomerangs before (and believe me, it's a lot harder than you might think).

I learned how to juggle when I was in kindergarden, but that was 14 years ago. Trying now with a few objects of equal weight (batteries and a usb/ps2 connector) I cant do it anymore.

I can juggle....

...one ball around (it has to be small enough to allow me to wrap my small hand around it).

I learnd how to juggle back in grade school. But I think all I can juggle these days would be scarves.

I can juggle 3 balls, but haven't received much success with more. A few years ago I got a book called "Juggling for the complete Klutz" which came with 3 beanbags that are quite perfect for juggling. It doesn't take too long to get good at juggling the 3, and it does help with coordination and timing.

The book called juggling 5 balls "the black belt of juggling" and the author claims to have not heard of anyone able to do it without a few months of practice. Perhaps exaggerated?.. or not? :)

I can juggle two balls (uh, not my balls, heh, damnit dan) for a bit, and 3 for like a second, but I'm much better with 2 balls... this post is going to come back and haunt me one day isn't it

My dad can juggle a soccer/football ball with his feet for about two hours (his record is at over 15000 hits). I can do 5 hits :P

Fredrik said:

My dad can juggle a soccer/football ball with his feet for about two hours (his record is at over 15000 hits). I can do 5 hits :P

I used to be good at that.