Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Woot

Most annoying commercial ever?

What do you think is the most annoying commercial in the world is?

to me it's those crappy charmin commercials, the ones that show those cartoon bears taking craps then smiling because they have charmin....God i hate those...

It's hard to decide which one is the most annoying, since over 95% of them are complete garbage anyway.

These dumb commercials for AIG or some investment group, I'm not sure if any of you have seen them before, but they take these little kids and make them babble about random shit. It's really obnoxious because nothing they say makes any sense at all whatsoever. And then it's like "This is why you should get investment help with AIG."

The Old Navy ones with the nanny are pretty fucking annoying too, though. Especially the one where she's like "off the hizzle fo shizzle!!!@#$@%#$dollarsign"

Another runner-up would be pretty much any and all Coors commercials ever. Especially the one with Kid Rock at a football game. Not just any football game, but a BROWNS-RAIDERS football game! Sheer dumb.

Commercials seem to be a lot cooler when they're from other countries. The US marketing people really suck at making decent advertisements. I really can't recall the last time I've seen a tolerable commercial.

rainbow six commercial with the little whore singing my country tis of thee

Kid Airbag said:

The Old Navy ones with the nanny are pretty fucking annoying too, though. Especially the one where she's like "off the hizzle fo shizzle!!!@#$@%#$dollarsign"

I almost cried when I heard that comercial. "My fizzle has gone fo shizzle!" ighhh, also I don't like that Fran person. If Old Navy is trying to 'sound hip' they are digging themselves a hole that leads to liquid hot magma! :D (we can only hope)

On second thought, all ads for children's toys these days are devoid of any brain wave activity and could easily drive even the most disciplined Buddhist monk into a frenzied-dung-eating-rage due to the sheer stupidity factor.

DOOM Anomaly said:

I almost cried when I heard that comercial. "My fizzle has gone fo shizzle!" ighhh, also I don't like that Fran person. If Old Navy is trying to 'sound hip' they are digging themselves a hole that leads to liquid hot magma! :D (we can only hope)

They be sippin' gin and jizzle!

I love horses -
Best of all the animals!
I love horses -
They're my friends!

Special Introductionary price only 2.50!

*usual price 4.99. 7 billion to collect.

The most annoying commercial out there, would have to be the Jellin commercial. A guy in his car hits another guys car, and they are real nice to each other and say, "You must be jellin!" other one says, "like a fellen!" that commercial annoys the hell out of me :-|

Heh...I hate the Oxy-Clean ones where the guy is like: "OXY-CLEAN IS THE KING OF STAIN FIGHTERS JUST THROW STUFF IN AND IT IS INSTANTLY WITE OMG LOOK THE STAIN IS GONE AND YOU GET 500 GALLONS OF THIS STUFF FOR ONLY $20 NOW ORDER IT AND MAYBE I'LL STOP YELLING" etc.

Then there is this one ad for some kind of space age mattress, and at this one point they have some chiropractor come on with this extremely nasaly voice and he's like "it is unique in that it actualy molds to your body", and for some reason whenever he says that my brain makes a futile attempt to stab itself.

Then there is that commercial for some art institute where the spokesguy has Parkinsins or something to his head is always trembling. This commercial isnt really annoying in itself, it's just the fact that they had it running for 10 years and only recently made a new one. The new one is 90% similar to the old one.

The only commercials that I ever appreciated on a level more than tolerance were those Hardee's commercials from the mid 90's. A handful of them weren't too shabby.

Danarchy said:

Heh...I hate the Oxy-Clean ones where the guy is like: "OXY-CLEAN IS THE KING OF STAIN FIGHTERS JUST THROW STUFF IN AND IT IS INSTANTLY WITE OMG LOOK THE STAIN IS GONE AND YOU GET 500 GALLONS OF THIS STUFF FOR ONLY $20 NOW ORDER IT AND MAYBE I'LL STOP YELLING" etc.

Billy Mays is my idol. :P

Linguica said:

Ugh, that's disgusting

It's from this parody song Chillin' with my homies by Mashed Potatoes. I saw them at a Metal club.

Gokuma said:

Mashed Potatoes.

Mmm... mashed potatoes.

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
No T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone

Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone

Ain't got no T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone

Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Got mashed potatoes
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone
Ain't got no T-Bone

I finally thought of the single-most annoying commercial ever. I don't know how many of you have seen it, but it's about some sort of bladder control product, I think. There's two different versions of it. First, there's one with a woman who has to go to the bathroom really badly, and she's on an elevator that won't stop off at her floor.

*Cue music*
Gotta go, gotta go
Gotta go right now
refrainx5

The other is with the same unfortunate woman and she's on jury duty and the court case keeps dragging on and on and the judge won't let her go to the bathroom. She eventually leaps out of her seat and runs off to relieve herself while the same Grammy award winning music plays...

Gotta go, gotta go
Gotta go right now
refrainx5

Kidzbop Ads. They take some prebudescent white suburban kids, and have them dance and sing along to crappy pop songs, which are unnessacarily edited so "they're appropriate for the whole family!" And you can just see the kids saying "I love rap! It's so cool!" or "Punk rock rules!" or "Yeah! I'm goth, like my older brother who does drugs at the mall and talks about killing himself, even though hes got a home, a car, a family, and every other damn thing he wants!" and meanwhile they're listening to Britney and other pop crap, which isn't "hip-hop" or "rock" or "rap" or whatever the fuck they're calling it.

There's some cottonelle commercial that I swear the people who made it have a seriously disgusting ass fetish. Damn fecalphiliacs.

Any Dell commercials basically.
But that Jellin' one takes the cake, definitly. It's evil.

There's this one with a dog, a sandwich, a can of Pepsi and a cat which for some reason I seem to be seeing a lot lately... :|