Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Woot

Most annoying commercial ever?

I personally don't like the commercials with people walking around half naked, this is also including the Huggies commercials and such.

Or the ones "You are injured! Call me! I will make you rich! It all seems so easy and friendly until we rip our out huge pay check! Call the number we already said 600 times and will another 600 just in case!"

Or the ones where they talk "This brand has better protection than this one, feel more free!" 1 okay, but 900 of them in an hour at every commercial break is a little overboard. :P

Okay I am done moaning :D

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that one they've been playing at the theatre a lot recently. Its the one where the stunt man tells his life story then at the end he's like "when you download a movie from the internet it's stealing." And right then, someone ALWAYS yells out "So is charging $6.50 for a soda!". BURN.

Gokuma said:

There's some cottonelle commercial that I swear the people who made it have a seriously disgusting ass fetish. Damn fecalphiliacs.

Why am I reminded about those "Cha cha cha...CHARMIN!" commercials with the bears?

Goat said:

GIRLS GONE MOTHERFUCKING WILD

Heh, that reminds me of the time I saw their newest commercial.

TV: "Are you tired of the same videos of half-naked women caught on camera?"

Me: "Yes!"

TV: "Of course you arent!"

Me: "ARGH!"

I hate TV.

Heres my commercial suck list...(in no particular order)

1. Life alert the "doctor has plastic ears and silicone personality

2. For you coloradoans...Dealin Doug. FUCK DOUG!!!!!!

3. News station previews....."Are your kids in grave danger from an escaped child rapist/ mass murderer? We'll tell you which city he is in after Barny and Freinds here on channel FUCK"

4. "But wait!.........We wnt to give you more worthless shit..."

5. two words... Carrot Top

Piece_O_Mind said:

One word: WAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, no one from Philadelphia says that. If you take a vacation here(or by some extreme fuckup the airline sends you here), saying this in public WILL get you shit.

Did I say shit? I meant SHOT.

On the other hand, commercials like this one are cool:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/honda-ad.html

Yes, but when was the last time you actually saw that on TV? All the good ones are either shown once or twice in remote areas or pulled because one or two people get offended at the most innocuous thing. Instead, people like AOL, ATT, various beer companies, etc. make the absolute worst commercials andram them down our throats every chance they get. I have gone through so many remote controls because I have worn out the mute button that I've lost count. And don't think it's just TV. Radio, magazine, newspaper, and billboard advertisements are just as bad.

gah i know its weird to post a reply in my own thread but..........those geico commercials have got to go

edit: also those damn anti drug commercials, they act like marijuana is the worst thing in the damn world..

Little Faith said:

This thread reinforces my decision never to own a television.

I'm ahead of you - I haven't owned a TV for +five months now.

Too much crap on TV nowadays.

since nearly all commercials are just tricks to try to get you to buy products, I don't like any of them.

I find all commercials annoying.

Danarchy said:

Hahaha...nice. Personaly, I'd always want to own a TV. How else would I be able to play DVDs with a good quality picture?

A computer with a DVD drive.

I only use my TV for console gaming nowadays..

Most hated commercials are Dell, Carrot Top, that kids bop crap and having commercials every 4-5 minutes in a FOOTBALL game on TV!!!

Ichor said:

It's hard to decide which one is the most annoying, since over 95% of them are complete garbage anyway.

I can't argue with that logic. Actually, every last bit of TV sucks...also note that I took the liberty to correct your spelling of "garbage".

Fredrik said:

Using the computer for watching movies owns TV all the way.

Um no.

Infinite Ammunition said:

And those Nexium ads aren't funny anymore.

Oh, oh...they never were...

footman said:

Any Welch's Grape Juice commerical.

Thank you.

There are very few things in life worse than contrived cuteness.

At least in Doom you can kill the annoying things on your screen.

People keep saying
TV is crap, almost everything on it is trash, so I use the internet as it is the hight of intellectual stimulation.

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks to the mighty mute button, TV adds, and their stupidity goes silent. In pre-mute button times, the ones that I despised the most where the American imported ones with lame as hell Australian voice-overs. Although, when they left in there original state... *Shudder*, aside from those, almost every ad involving young children or singing about soft drink or toothpaste made me hate the world a little more.