• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Hunter

Hell's Curse Project

Lightning Hunter said:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm looking for help on my Hell's Curse project. If Anyone can help send me an e-mail!
http://www.hot.ee/hellscurse/

Booooo you changed your post. You were originally made a paragraph and a half post advertising your forums. Why did you change it? I mean, it's good you did, don't get me wrong, just seems a little weird... O_o

You haven't updated in over a year, so...

Lightning Hunter, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Whatever, I just thought I could get some of the regular visitors that I know in here to post on those forums, and instead I get all this crap so I change the post to something I was going to post in another forum. jeesh.

hehe... mancubus, did you actually check the link? It has screens, links, information, etc. And the project has been going on for about a year and a half. It's not a new upcoming project, and the levels are half-way done.

Edit: actually, it's been longer than that. I posted about that project before I registered here.

Lightning Hunter said:

Whatever, I just thought I could get some of the regular visitors that I know in here to post on those forums, and instead I get all this crap so I change the post to something I was going to post in another forum. jeesh.

Very VERY bad habit.

bah, well anyway. The project is now closed. It seems no one has interest, and I'm tired of working on it, so thats that. Please delete this thread. It's kind of pissing me off now, so I would be happy if you guys would do the decent thing and get rid of it. I apoligize. I didn't mean to make you guys mad. It was a simple mistake.