Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaximusNukeage

Doom guy scream face

i have noticed over time that the doom guys face in his little box will scream some times, and i dont mean the smilly face when picking up weapons, of when firing for long periods of time. does any one know what makes him scream?? what situations or actions cause the doomguy to freak like that?

I had a quick scan through the thread that Ling linked to and didn't see mention of this:

For a few versions now, Zdoom has had the ability to show the shocked face more frequently. Here's why (from Randy's log file)

September 30, 2002
- Fixed the Doom status bar so that the ouch face will show up when it was intended to.

Scuba Steve said:

Doom Sad

You need to convince the Zoom team to use that image whenever the Doomguy loses his weapons due to a Chaos Sphere.

It would only make sence that doom guy would scream... wouldn't you scream out of rage, if you are rattleing off 200 rounds at something that won't die... i would!

[HR]

what Dean will say if he win? Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Kerry looks alot like Jackson... doesn't he?

MaximusNukeage said:

andrew or micheal

Andrew... wait no michel... no wait? ah this is to complicated, i should spend another weakend at the Never Land Ran.... oh i mean Never mind!

ha ha

I mean AndrewB... no.. ah, this is to hard, i am going to go take a nap!

spawn in a damage sector and he does it

massive damage recieved, however screen may be too red to see

pick up health and take damage at same time

i am sure there are others too

Weakmind said:

It would only make sence that doom guy would scream... wouldn't you scream out of rage, if you are rattleing off 200 rounds at something that won't die... i would!

Pull out the rocket launcher or the BFG - problem solved!

MaximusNukeage said:

aww man it sound pretty kick ass, even though all i know about it is that it has powerdowns

ps am i allowed to curse?

Yes you're allowed to fucking curse! :D