Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JimN

PC Games

Doom2 Heretic Hexen and the Super NES games I have for my SNES emulator.

DooMBoy said:

Super NES games I have for my SNES emulator.

OMG warez ! :P

For the most recent game I can think of is Morrowind/BloodMoon/Tribunal (main quests). I'll try the secondary quests soon. I'm almost done with URU:Ages beyond Myst, Freelancer, diablo2, Max Payne 2, Vice city, DDR and drummania. On gamecube I've played a lot of F-Zero recently.

Other than Doom and SNES games (which I already own!), I don't really play any PC games regularly.

SlowMotionHobo said:

Morrowind, with Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

I can't wait to start playing that game. I bought it allready.

I have tost so many games at that kid next door over the past month I have a hard time remembering the games I bought. Names that is. I know what they have to do with. Two are Gulf war fliet sims. Air combat type. I think one is called Operation Iraqi Freedom. Ever heard of it?

Oh ya. I have all the Ghost recon stuff for PC. I liked the game so much I even bought Island Thunder for my XBox just to have. I have it for PC to. Still waiting for the new Ghost recon for PC to come out which it will. I still don't know why PS2 got first crack at it. Lots of GR fans are not to happy about that. I visit a GR forum from time to time.

There you go again JimN. Please, I'm not bashing you or anything but put your stuff into one post and don't post three times in a row. Look at that little blue hyperlink below your post; it says "Edit". You figure out what it does.

Yeah, editing's a good idea.

Anyways, I just picked up five games for $21 last night, so I'll be playing those alot. They are Dino Crisis 1 and 2, Red Faction (love this one so far), MegaMan X5, and Serious Sam Gold (has both 1st and 2nd Encounters in it).

Other than that, I play alot of 2d fighting games, specifically Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, Fatal Fury Special (there is a big difference), and SVC Chaos when I get down to the arcade. Capcom 2d fighters I don't play, and I tend to not play many 3d fighting games 'cause they're too easy for me. I also play alot of Quake 3, UT, and UT2k3. Of course, can't forget to mention StarCraft: Broodwars on Battle.net (Fastest Map and ZC only).

And if you don't already know me, I have a rather huge addiction to Dance Dance Revolution. It's the only arcade game I've pumped $30 into in one day.

At the moment: Morrowind (with expansions), Prince of Persia, Neverwinter Nights (although I haven't played this for a while), Vice City.

Other than Doom, the only game I play with any measure of regularity is Java Settlers of Catan, and maybe a few N64 games.

Nothing usually. I get hooked on some game around once every 2 years or so and play it for a while. Diablo 2 kept me busy, but haven't played any new games since.

PC:
Doom sieries (duh)
Command & conquer generals: Zero Hour

PS2:
Soul Caliber 2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

edit: i forgot fallout 2 and fallout tactics

Pretty much just Doom, Civ3 (with both expansions), Descent 2, Fallout, and Quake 2. Recently, I've been fucking around with UT though.

Hmm? Lets see...

DooM
DooM 2
Hexen
Quake (only the first one)
Half-Life
Age of Empires
RTCW
Unreal T
Delt Force 2
Postal 2

to name a few of my favorites... :)

Diablo II: LoD
Civ III: Conquests
Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat mostly, but I play all the exp packs too

Battlefield 1942 + Desert Combat
Warcraft 3
Vice City
Pirates of the Caribbean
RTCW + ET

zarkyb said:

Prince of Persia

By the way, what is the verdict on that? Is it good? Very tempted to buy it right now tho I want to wait for a droppage in the price.

Meanwhile I'm playing:

Morrowind + Expansions
Bloodrayne
Return Of The King
Blade Of Darkness
Blood Omen II

Doom Dude said:

By the way, what is the verdict on that? Is it good? Very tempted to buy it right now tho I want to wait for a droppage in the price.

Yeah it's pretty cool, a bit short but the fights are awesome.

Doom Dude said:

Play.com are selling Sands of Time dirt cheap... well compared to the retail price anyway. £24.99 for the PC version, £17.99 for the PS2 version.

JimN said:

What other games you guys play besides Doom?

I play my gamecube and half-life also

Don't forget this also.

i have been playing duke 4 alot. ok it may not be "the" duke 4 but it is the fourth PC duke game DNMP. also looks like it could be better than duke 4 anyways, for one it is a REAL product.

also anachronox is great, quake 2, and postal 2