Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StRiKeR

Good WADS as of late?

Haven't really been browsing the DOOMWORLD forums much. Been working on a level for DOOM 2, which is almost done. I was wondering, in your guys opinion, have there been any good WADS this year? I have played all the classics...

NOTE: Would anybody be interested in composing a MIDI song for my DOOM level?

StRiKeR said:

NOTE: Would anybody be interested in composing a MIDI song for my DOOM level?

Ubik is very talented at music composition. But he prefers mp3 format.

Ubik: sorry if you get swamped! ;)

Wow, off-topic guys. I been to /idgames. Nothing stands out. Oh well, guess I'll go back to playing HR.

StRiKeR said:

Wow, off-topic guys. I been to /idgames. Nothing stands out. Oh well, guess I'll go back to playing HR.

well, Im not sure if anybody will do a song for you, but you can try making your own.

http://www.fruityloops.com (need to registrer before saving it, but you can always use the net)

Funny you would mention FL. I just spent like 60 hours working on a MP3 song in Fruity Loops. It's not really DOOMISH,plus it's 4.5 MB. Can ZDOOM play MP3's? I think I am gonna concentrate more on constructing the level, rather than doing a song.

whats the filename of the ZDOOM DOOM2 level "Space Station Omega"? My college blocks the dam site. There's a link to it on the "10 years of DOOM" feature and I can't find it in the FTP server.

I was late to post the link, so I stole Submerge's pogs to trade for Doomboy's soul.