Find results in...
Lengis

John Romero marries 18 year old Romanian

I need to earn money... a lot... and to be an american citizen too. :P

Anyway, I wish them the best ;)

Julian said:

I need to earn money... a lot... and to be an american citizen too. :P

Marry him too!

heh, as romero pointed out that they obviously didn't seem to do any research for that article. romero is 36, not 37, and rhaluka is 19, not 18. romero has two kids, not three.

Psyonisis said:

That should be the motto for NAMBLA.

North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

Shaviro said:

North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

Sure. Marlon's age will never be an obstacle for our love of him.

sargebaldy said:

romero has two kids, not three.

He has two sons and a daughter.

Anyway, when a (semi-)celebrity that you've known since you were a kid marries someone younger than you, you're either A) getting old, or B) something's wrong. o_O

Danarchy said:

He has two sons and a daughter.

huh, then what did SA have wrong? romero said "Well, the article on SA was wrong in many places. Even our ages are wrong and how many children I have."

Lord FlatHead said:

ROFL.

I wish Romero and his wife happy lives, although I fail to see how a stable marriage is possible with such an age difference and after already three marriages fell apart. Sorry if I sound awfully negative, but from my point of view, it seems risky. IMO, you can only experience what a person is really like by living with that person every day underneath the same roof. After a couple of months, when you're still comfortably living together, you can start thinking of marriage. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with that assessment. I wish it the best but it was awfully hasty (although that's just to get by INS of course) and Romero doesn't exactly have the best track record for relationships.