Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Kalashnikov mp3 player

MP3 player [link not entirely work-safe, red. Mordeth]
The "AK-MP3 Jukebox" comes with 20GB storage capable to hold up to 9000 songs or 3000 hours of mp3 audio books.

Great. Now you can be labeled a twofold terrorist - by using pirated music and walking around with a weapon* simultaneously!

* Note: this may only work outside the United States. In the United States, the act of carrying a weapon in a patriotic fashion might cancel the impact of commiting piracy. That doesn't mean you'll be safe if you try, though, as listening to music that has not been paid for is generally considered one of the most grotesque crimes against humankind conceivable.

Actually, the thing I care most about in that article thing is the girl in the pictures....

Fredrik said:

In the United States, the act of carrying a weapon in a patriotic fashion might cancel the impact of commiting piracy.

Not if it's an AK -- that's a COMMUNIST weapon!

-Jk- said:

Actually, the thing I care most about in that article thing is the girl in the pictures....

First thing I noticed too, heh.

...the Ginsu knife MP3 player is up-and-coming, or maybe a toaster that plays opera records. What will people with too much time think of next?

It sounds like a good idea, but some dick is gonna fuck it up for everyone. Walk down the street grooving to yer tunes and the cops think your a russian taliban terrorist from the deepest darkest part of alabama so they gun you down.

Cop: Shit we just killed this kid and the gun wasn't even real!

Cop2: It's ok, the mp3s on his player were pirated. Let's go have donuts.

Disorder said:

Now people can be killed with Britney's music. Awesome.

wait, i thought Britney's music killed people?
better looking than half the shit we carry at work. god some of those things look like a retard made them out of play-do

Odd, I was expecting a few pictures of the AK-MP3 in better detail, but they just keep showing off the girl. I'm not complaining about the girl, I'm just sayin' they could have showed off the actual product better.

would have been better if they had nude picture posing and or playin with it. like holding it inbetween her boobies. lol.

kain said:

would have been better if they had nude picture posing and or playin with it. like holding it inbetween her boobies. lol.

Shshsh Mordeth had enough trouble with it having girls in bikinis in it :P