Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GuntherDW

ZdoomGL :(

Zdoom GL starts up , frame ............... frame .................. frame .............. , u get the idea! and the colors... are grey!

but when i press enter in Set Resolution , it has a 30 FPS rate??????

It works for me, but it has too many *$&$^##^*$^(#@@%! bugs. I play it just for the eyecandy. Especially the MD2 models. As Tony the Tiger said "They're GREEEAT (The MD2 models, NOT those $&*##%! Frosted Flakes!)!"

But when I play on 3DFX mode with my other computer with a Voodoo3, I see black & white lines because I do not have opengl32.dll. Need to get DOOM GL for that file.

WTF do you use ZDoomGL??? there are many better Opengl/Glide ports for doom. legacy for example, why don't you use this???
or JDoom it's the best looking opengl port i know.
so why don't you simply delete your whole zdoomgl folder?

ZDoomGL is better than JDoom, IMO. JDoom runs very slowly now because of the new dynamic lighting in it that is grossly oversized for some items (like the health potions). ZDoomGL's dynamic lighting, and md2 lighting looks better than JDoom's, and, most of all, ZDoomGL supports ZDoom features! (well, sorta...)

But then again, ZDoomGL is hard to get up and running, and it crashes more than JDoom, but the latest ZDoomGL is a lot more stable than earlier versions.

ohh, i always though jdoom would only run so slow here. but i think you can change that in jdoom, anyways i think zdoomgl WOULD be cool if it wouldn't be that buggy