Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bartwart

Need Daedalus spoiler!

SPOILER ALERT!

I need a spoiler, please!

I'm near the end(I sense it!). I'm just about to bust in to the class room run by Professor Cyberdemon and clean up(I've died several times trying this already).

The suspense is killing me:

*Who the hell is this person that keeps talking to us?

*What happens at the end of the game?

*What's the deal with the super-secret weapon? I have it but I can't use it.

*Why the hell did the escape ship send me to that shitty planet? How will I get off of it?

*Will there be a sequel? As I understand it, this follows a big story: TNT first, Icarus second, Daedalus third, and <insert future project here> fourth.

*Anything else that would be interesting to know???

Other things of note:

*Hurt me plenty! is plenty of hurt. I don't know how you guys can play this on UV.

Well, after working on this project and being one of the big playtesters on the project, I played it only on UV...nothing else matters! Ha! The "Super Secret Weapon" can only be used on the Final Map...I'm not aware of any sequel...we just finished this one and we are tired! Keep playing and you'll figure it all out...heh! And BTW, there is anothe thread on this subject! (hint hint)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Cadman said:

Well, after working on this project and being one of the big playtesters on the project, I played it only on UV...nothing else matters! Ha! The "Super Secret Weapon" can only be used on the Final Map...I'm not aware of any sequel...we just finished this one and we are tired! Keep playing and you'll figure it all out...heh! And BTW, there is anothe thread on this subject! (hint hint)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

I tried it on UV at first, but the chaingunners kept mowing me down. Since I like to take my sweat ass time and enjoy the new scenary, instead of fleeing for my life all the time, I had to reduce the difficulty level. May'be if I play it again -now that I know where everything is- I'll try UV.

I know what thread you're talking about, and no one answers those questions. My questions are more about the plot.