Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DaniJ

jDoom Resource Pack v1.01 OUT NOW

It's good and stuff, but I think there's a skin problem on the double barrel shotgun. It's partially red. Also, the imp animation/death is fubared. Lastly, the demons, when hit, become spectres.

Sounds like you've either got an old version of model pack still installed (causing conflicts) or your not using the latest version of Doomsday.

DaniJ said:

Sounds like you've either got an old version of model pack still installed (causing conflicts) or your not using the latest version of Doomsday.

How do I replace the old one with the new one?

The best way is to create a new Doomsday install then install just the jDRP.

Or you can delete the entire md2 folder and models.ded from defs\jDoom.

Yes, Yes. Indeed quite good with the modelling/skinning, Dani! I'm (very) impressed.

Now if only I can keep JDoom running for more than 10 minutes without all the graphics messing up.

Thanks, there's still a huge amount of work to be done. In the next version I'll have completed a lot more models and I've just started reskinning all the monsters from scratch (no more dodgy sprite edits). It makes a huge difference, especially now I've fixed up all the uv's.

It's slowly getting there.

DaniJ said:

Thanks, there's still a huge amount of work to be done. In the next version I'll have completed a lot more models and I've just started reskinning all the monsters from scratch (no more dodgy sprite edits). It makes a huge difference, especially now I've fixed up all the uv's.

It's slowly getting there.

Heh, to be honest Dani, I'm just glad that all the best stuff is consolidated into one pack - there's a lot of activity in the Doomsday forums, which makes it hard keeping up with every new little tidbit released.