Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EllipsusD

Back in the saddle...

I don't know if any of you guys remember it, but I had started working on a fan-fic series a while back. Now that I don't have class for a while, and I have nothing better to do, I was thinking about picking it up again. At least, if anyone is interrested, that is. If any of you actually want me to start writing again, let me know... I don't intend to spend time on it if nobody wants to read it.

Hells bells bloody son of a bitch...
I went back to find the earlier posts I made... all the parts of the story I was writing. Imagine my anger at finding them all gone... damnit...
I would normally have a backup on my computer, but my idiot brother re-formatted the hard drive a few weeks back and I never got around to making another backup...
At any rate, I'm not going to be able to continue writing the story without those previous installments...

Lut, Ling, any of you guys... are the earlier fan-fic posts gone for good, or is there some way to retrieve these files? Please?

Change the combo box from "From the last 100 Days" to "From the last year" or "Show all threads" and you should find your old posts
And I'd like to hear the rest of the story