Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Fucking Prudes (Article)

Wow. Abstinence day.

Next year I'm booking all the hookers in town for that one.

*looks at geeks in picture*

Yeah that's right; the only reason you guys aren't getting any is because you choose not to!

Bah-- first America was all repressed, so we had to have the Sexual Revolution. Now that our parents have changed everything to a sex-centric culture, the kids want to abstain again. When will we be happy? All my parents ever taught me was to "wear a jacket, even if it doesn't look like rain." That's a better concept than any amount of media bombardment could ever express.

And all this crap about gay and lesbian groups getting hot under the collar about it is because these same groups willingly associate themselves with other forms of non-reproductive sexual behavior. Too bad they don't see it. Sure, they fight for adoption and marriage rights, but they don't publicize those aspects as much as the "free love" concept.

The only way this affects me is that there will be more virgins to go around.

m0l0t0v said:

Yeah that's right; the only reason you guys aren't getting any is because you choose not to!

Never compare "statement making wannabees" with geeks. Never.

:-)

m0l0t0v said:

Damnit, you stole my joke. I was going to say "Looks like the guys in the picture figured 'Hey we're not getting any, so lets pretend it's on purpose. Hell, we might even pick up chicks this way.'"

Yeah, thats pretty dumb, though I do agree that no one should be pressured into having sex. That's pretty much mild rape.

Assmaster said:

I dont see what the problem is. This isnt some form of legislature. It's a demonstration.

The problem is that they obviously don't give a shit, and are just doing that to look cool. Also, as much as I agree sex should be a choice, it just reminds me too chillingly of 1984s "Junior Anti-Sex League" :-P

insertwackynamehere said:

The problem is that they obviously don't give a shit, and are just doing that to look cool.

How is that a problem?

Edit: The whole thing is laughable at best (or admirable I suppose). Nothing to get worked up about.

In any event, if this or something like it persuades someone (highschool kids) to maybe not have sex....then maybe we wouldn't have so many teen pregnancies. Then there wouldn't be people like me around. That might be good.

It troubles me sometimes when I think my being was unintentional, unnessicary and unwanted. She obviously just wanted to have fun. Im sure other like me feel the same way. Espescialy when relatives joke around about you being a mistake. They might not understand exactly what they're doing. My mom was 17 when she gave birth to me.

AndrewB said:

The last paragraph is far and away the best one in the article.

"A lot of girls feel that in order to keep their relationship, they have to have sex," said Kelly Cruse, 16, who plans to pass out sexual abstinence literature at her high school in Illinois. "I think this need for acceptance is very destructive to a girl."

Best why now?

I bet they get beat up at least twice a week at school and once a week at home.

I think there's something you people here don't realize. If people have sex, especially young people, God will smite the world with his angry wrath.

Something to think about.

(Yes I'm joking)

I'm all for anything which prevents retard fundamentalists from breeding. Hopefully they'll give up on sex completely and die out in a generation.

Melissa Millis feels bombarded by everyday messages of sexual promiscuity, whether it's Janet Jackson's bare breast during the Super Bowl...

*Sigh* get over it.

"The way sex is talked about, it's so casual, like it's an everyday thing, like going to McDonald's," said Millis, 17.

Damn, I've always thought it was an everyday thing.

EDIT:

Okay, maybe every other day.
Or twice a week.
Or something.

Where's Grimm? We need Grimm in this thread. I don't see any problem with KIDS not wanting to have an ADULT experience. Less teen pregnancis, abortions, child abuse (kids keeping the kids and not knowing how to raise them) oh yeah and how bout every one's good friend, Venerial Disease. Less of him to go around. But I understand that some people are for legalized prostitution in these forums, so I can't say I expect better than some of the responses. Its better in my eyes to have dignity than be a slut.

Erp said:

I bet they get beat up at least twice a week at school and once a week at home.

You are a tastelss, fucking moron.

Grimm stopped caring about this place all too much because of all the flak he takes for expressing his opinion when it's asked for.

If these dudes want to have Purity Day or whatever, let them. It's obviously not gonna change anything.