Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nick Perrin

Fistful ReMiX

Remember that old western wad "fistful of doom"? well, I have done an EDGE remix of it(better weapons, enemy stuff, etc.). Nothing to ocomplicated, to keep it having a doom feel. However, before i can release it, i need to know the e-mail address of the creator so I can ask permission. The e-mail in the readme is long outdated, and i need help finding the creator(s).

If there are none of them left or you think they probably wouldn't care, I'll release it.

P.S. If you don't know what the wad is, it's basicallya two-map partial conversion for doom, western-themed. I have improved it GREATLY(not map-wise, though, when i even touch the maps it screws up wall textures in game and everything).

Nick Perrin said:

(not map-wise, though, when i even touch the maps it screws up wall textures in game and everything).

Sounds like the sidedefs have been packed. Load them up in an editor capable of unpacking them (only one I can remember right now is DeePSea, but I know there are others), unpack them, and you should be able to edit them fine.

Okay, since it seems like these guys disappeared, I'm going to release it anyway. If anyone who is a creator objects after it is released, I'll quickly disable downloading of it.

But, last call- does anyone know how I can reach one of the creators?

Okay, it's being released soon, just need to finish tweaking and such.

P.S. This mod was made for my own personal enjoyment of making mods, and as a side project, so whatever you think of it when it comes out doesn't matter as I will probably never update it unless there are bugs.