Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Screenshots for your judging pleasure

Recommended Posts

Everybody else was doing it, I just wanted to be cool!

So here's some screenshots of an upcoming mini-megawad I'm making: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/vile1011/doom/Screenshots.html

It'll probably be around ten levels. It's for Zdoom, and has a nice storyline to go along with it. Plus some cool scripted sequences. None of the levels are complete, I'm trying to get them all to about 75% first, because it's those last little bugfixes and detail additions that wind up taking most of the time. I good quote sums this up: "The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of a project takes the other 90%."

Help would be greatly appreciated. While at minimum I could get the wad done by myself, having extra people would make the wad much better. Doomboy is kinda/sorta/not really working on this project too, so I suppose he gets credit. Music-finders(or better yet, makers), bugfixers, texture-makers, anything you can do. If you want to help, I can send you what I have already(all in all, it's pretty far along, with about 8 levels partly done). Just send me a PM.

Share this post

Link to post

Looks pretty cool. Shot 2 could use some lighting though, to give the scene some depth. And the modwall sky is weird o_O

Share this post

Link to post
Imp came out of the closet and said:

A nice, quiet library. Now move along before people start questioning what a library could possibly be doing in a demon-infested military base.

Most likely warped in by the deamons. I mean, do you honestly think that they can remember every single one of their invocation spells?

Share this post

Link to post

Looks fucking impressive. Great architecture, but yes I second boris' state. You could use some more lightning, then the maps would get so climatic.
Anyway very good looking.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this