1. 1. What annoys you about geekdom?

• Case Mods
    • Talking like we know so much and are superior
    • Windows hating
    • Paying hundreds for graphics cards
    • n00b flaming
    • Proudness of it
    • Dress/Expression
    • Eating the heads of chickens, bats, etc.
    • None. I love geeks and everything about them
    • Other

Heh, I suppose I might have been a tad mistaken, instead of using the word "intelligence" I might have been better off to use the phrase "common sense" since one would be lacking it to continuously do drugs even when they know what scientific studies have shown that it does to the body. *Shrugs* Plus its illegal. I don't see any reason anyone should attack my point though unless perhaps it jumps out at them because they have the afore mentioned problem. As for "Try it before I knock it," no thank you, I know better than that.

Yes, "try it before you knock it" is faulty logic. It's kind of silly to completely ignore the mistakes of other people.

Melfice said:

"Try it before I knock it," no thank you, I know better than that.

Its not all bad. I don't do drugs myself accept for legal nicotine and beer and I do disagree with most drugs... coke, ecstacy, heroin, lsd... but weed and shrooms have no proven lasting effects so if some one wants to do them and as long as its done in moderation who cares? You were probably writing with the drugs that are proven to damage the body in a significant way though. Sorry : (

AndrewB: You are correct, but I stated that in the context of people who blindly believe drugs/ anything else is bad simply because they are told it on TV because its alternative. As in "Don't knock it before you've either A. Tried it B. Thoroughly researched it to devolop your own opinion and not blindly believing whatever you're told." Better?

Scabbed Angel said:

but weed and shrooms have no proven lasting effects

*cough* Smoke in lungs *cough*

I love being the nerd/geek/dork or whichever, that I am. :)

I don't really know any people around here who are "geeks" that are described. But ego-centric people in general really tick my tocker. :D

As for the drugs Dee-Lee, I just won't go near them. :D No need for me to even spend my time on something that will make the ones who matter to me most, be greatly dissapointed in me. :D

Well I hate geeks who loves bragging about their computers. Like "Yeah I bought this Athlon XP 3200+ the other day. I also bought 2 sticks of 512MB DDR400 RAM. It goes nice with the Radeon 9800XT I bought a few days ago. It's still a pretty crappy machine, but it'll do for some time."

Goddamnit I hate those kinda people...

I consider myself a Geek of sorts. I love computers, and games, and sci-fi crap, and books, yadda yadda.

Yet unlike the stereotypical Geek, I bathe daily.

The worst part about being a geek is hating everyone who isn't a geek and the lack of vagina-equipped geeks (which arent necessarily the same as geeks that are pussies)

I'm annoyed by:

-Their Windows hating, hating to a point where they refuse to not use Microsoft products of any kind. Sort of like Hardware Nazi Vegans.

-Their geeky appearance and clothing, because well, it's not that hard to dress moderately cool, if you're parents aren't still dressing you...

-As for other, I tend to notice the geekiest of people use the term "gay" a lot.