Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HeadShot

Hello all

Hello all you Doom fans! I noticed there wasen't a newbie forum, so I just decided to say hi in this one. I have been a Doom fan for a long time, and thinking about Doom3 just makes me wanna go into the future and buy it right then and there. It looks so sweet...

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. If you guys could give me any advice for around here, I'd gladly appreciate that as well.

Rofl, talk about a wierd coincidence. Meh, Im not worried 'bout it though. I made this name up becuase me and my friend is going to try and start a heavy rock/metal band, and I keep wanting to call our band "Headshot", even though we haven't name it yet. Lol, still funny...perhaps I'll end up getting banned <.< >.> o.o;

HeadShot said:

If you guys could give me any advice for around here, I'd gladly appreciate that as well.

Yes, read the FAQ.

Oh, and that previous [HEADSHOT] account was just Fredrik pissing about, and most of this posts can be found here.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

edit: damn you grazza :P

HeadShot said:

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. If you guys could give me any advice for around here, I'd gladly appreciate that as well.

If I remember correct, the admins isn't that happy for "I am a new here and I am saying hi" threads.

Torn said:

If I remember correct, the admins isn't that happy for "I am a new here and I am saying hi" threads.

Eh, crap. Guess I'll be on the black-sheep list soon, eh?

Maybe if I close thread this before everyone piles in with mindless spam, the admins won't notice too much. :)