Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ichor

How low can you go?

"The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!"

w00t! i'm t3h 1337 s1n0r!!!!111!!!!one!!!11!!!six six six

This actually makes me want to take another stab at reading the book. It's a tad difficult to follow, for me anyways. :P

"Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory! "

Job said:

Level 8, Malebolge.

Allow me to add that I am, according to this, quite screwed. Good thing I'm not Catholic.

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
It said that i scored high on Malebolge, which is way off. Y'all please remember that Dante was full of shit.

Level 7 (Violent)

If Bush jr. took this test, he'd probably end up on the same level I would.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Scabbed Angel said:

Level 3? How the Hell? I'm not fat and wasteful! "Fuck you Dante you poetry writing faggot piece of shit!" Name that movie!

Seven. thats probably my favorite line in the movie, which is saying a lot because that movie rules.

I got the 5th Level of Hell: The River Styx

I'm in level 7.

It's not fair though, it's so much easier to get into a higher level if you're gay... I demand the same afterlife treatment as gays!! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION DAMNIT!!

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

I kicked it's ass last time I was here.