Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ichor

How low can you go?

Dis. Man, I'm a heretic. I guess this means God hates me for not believing (infinite causality loop ensues).

Sheesh, that test sure is strict ! I'm no angel, but for poor ol' me to be banished to the City of Dis seems a bit... unnecessary.

seems alot of us are makeing a return trip into DIS, well we all remember the outcome of that. lets kick its ass agian.

Terra-jin said:

Sheesh, that test sure is strict ! I'm no angel, but for poor ol' me to be banished to the City of Dis seems a bit... unnecessary.

I think you can only get to Purgatory by being a lying bastard.

I went to Dis with my only "very high" rating there.

I'm in Level 8: The Malebolge, with 5 different levels under "Very High".

Although the 9th level would be cool for recognition, it doesn't sound like like a very "happening" place...

Numbermind said:

I'm in Level 8: The Malebolge, with 5 different levels under "Very High".

Although the 9th level would be cool for recognition, it doesn't sound like like a very "happening" place...

The Devil's there. Huh. I got to level 8 by answering the test the exact opposite of what I'd do. Man, I'm fucked either way.

Level 5. And I lied a couple of times too. :(

If you're having trouble reading Inferno, take a stab at Michael Palma's trasnlation. VERY good.

Heh. I only got Purgatory. WTF??? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm a virgin and of course didn't do anything bad sexually.

Sixth level of Hell - The City of Dis.

The Spider Mastermind didn't survive my last visit, why would they send me there again?

I got level 7 - surrounded by Phlegethon. Ironic, as it's my favourite map in the Underworld Megawad :)

level 69
WTF? click here for your trip to a hot fisting party? man internet advertiseing has hit a new low, kidding. would be funny if they added that

That's what I was thinking of when I thought up the name. That and maybe the Limbo song.

This time around I got level 5. Last time, (several months ago) it was level 6.

I will say, "Wrathful and Gloomy" does describe how I've been feeling of late pretty well...