Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

depot.wrong.button.com - webpage up!

The Doom Depot LIVES!!!!

Well, doom.wrong.button.com is a thing of the past. Kinda. The ftp is still there, so is the doom account. However, I now have a webpage up that's easier to navigate that is now in my sig. The address is now http://depot.wrong.button.com and had everything that the ftp has on it. Updates will be there from now on, so this is the last update. The page gets updated every Friday, as well as whenever I feel like it. Visit the site often. Weekly toons will still be up every Friday night.

So check it out! I have work right now. Talk at you all later. Enjoy.

Heh, alright man, you're helping me set up a server in like 2-3 months ;)

Hey, we're all being advertised!

Everything looks great. The contacts/requests logo is still a little too big, but it looks like it's too late for that now. :)

zeratul: i'll be working on the logo and finishing the wad links tomorrow. had to work tonite. just got home. btw, how does the weekly toons and doom diversity logos look now?

although it's basic design (which i don't fall for), it has a lot of content on it, but there's still some stuff that aren't there. like my stuff, for example.

It's coming. I'll be putting up the stuff in the "Projects" directory very soon, Sunday, or Monday at the latest. I've been busy all day with work.

Very Good site design, elbryan! Way to go! Just keep it up.

I will be completing the wad and project links today (at school). Between work and getting some new Transformers this weekend, didn't have much time.

By the way, I will be getting a hit counter soon...

Took me long enough, but all of the links are finally up! Yes, even the wads and the projects. Enjoy the website in all it's glory.

/me hugs all of doomworld. thanks all! hope you all love it. remember, any suggestions, let me know.

btw, i gots me a counter.