Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

First Doom 3 Xbox Screen

Gamepro.com has posted the first known Doom 3 for Xbox screenshot, showing off a fat zombie and another one of those hair raisingly scary bathrooms. There sure seem to be a lot of bathrooms in Doom 3. Maybe everyone at id has paruresis, I don't know.

fp! btw the zombie looks suspiciously small... and the shotgun suspiciously green...

sp? whatever.

Anyway, are those zombies supposed to be that small?

It says there's three screenshots, but the last two are just the gamepro logo. Aside from that, this screenshot bugs me. It just doesn't look very good at all, green shotgun, dwarf midget, bad lighting. But in the end it doesn't matter, because I'll be playing on pc, woot!

Although I must admit the reflection is pretty cool.

I wish they'd made the zombies look less fat and more human. Like have crewcuts and beards and machine guns and colorful outfits, with pale skin and cuts all ovet their faces. That would be scarier than Danny Devito here.

That zombie doesn't look very midget-like in the mirror reflection.

The shotgun, however, looks less cool than the one I saw in the trailer screenshots - looks less streamlined and I don't like that.

Like have crewcuts and beards and machine guns and colorful outfits, with pale skin and cuts all ovet their faces. That would be scarier than Danny Devito here.

Wtf are you smoking? Since when are civies armed with machineguns?

This is a civie turned zombie buster - they don't run around with machineguns and army outfit in general. Leave that to the possessed soldiers.

Damon said:

I wish they'd made the zombies look less fat and more human. Like have crewcuts and beards and machine guns and colorful outfits, with pale skin and cuts all ovet their faces. That would be scarier than Danny Devito here.

Mullet's :) redneck rampage in space

Damon said:

Ughh .. having DOOM comic flashbacks here ..
Sounds like what would happen if Carmack went insane and decided to make Doom 3 cell-shaded at the last minute.

You guys are just a bunch of anti-short-fat-zombie bigots. He's just vertically challenged and festively plump.

dsm said:

Wtf are you smoking? Since when are civies armed with machineguns?
This is a civie turned zombie buster - they don't run around with machineguns and army outfit in general. Leave that to the possessed soldiers.

I'm a civilian, and I own a small-arm. And if you can run around and pick guns up, so can civilians who were there before you. But I suppose you are right... the possessed militants will suffice, I hope.

Szymanski said:

Mullet's :) redneck rampage in space

Yeah! I remember when I said that!!

udderdude said:

Ughh .. having DOOM comic flashbacks here ..
Sounds like what would happen if Carmack went insane and decided to make Doom 3 cell-shaded at the last minute.

The DOOM comic is where I got the idea. The zombies in that comic looked really cool! The current zombies look pretty sub-par to me, despite the breathtaking graphics. I wonder what they'll sound like?

I just hope there will be more than two variations of the zombie. I'd hate to see the same fat and bald looking zombie every five minutes...

EarthQuake said:

I just hope there will be more than two variations of the zombie. I'd hate to see the same fat and bald looking zombie every five minutes...

Missed much, have we?

Sign in to follow this