Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord_Andres

Hexen/doom wad

I once read on a page don't remember if it was here, something about Doom mixed with Hexen, I remember I read that you played as the doomguy, and somehow goes back in time, or it was the otherway around, that the Hexen creatures come to the future along with the Hexen heroes, so where do I get the wad or what ever it is??

Thx aloyt :D

havint downloaded it yet, but there is one more thing that I remember, the spidermastermind's legs where taken from it, so now it was floding in the air with some sort of jet motor, and the cyberdemons had a new wepon, I think it was a big axe or somethin

and another thing, the Cleric from hexen was villing to help you if you killed any monsters that he was fighting, and there was not only one cleric but many, but the "boss" cleric was not willing to fight with you, so you had to fight him.

What you're thinking of is the Eternity TC, and for now it's been put on indefinite hold, because the Eternity TC's maintainer, Quasar, doesn't have the time for it or something.

Mad Butcher said:

It sounds a lot like Lost In Time.

http://birdnestdesigns.com/

Get in touch with me when you've found a Doom-with-Hexen-monsters wad which doesn't make overuse of invisible monsters, have cheesy Duke3d'ish comments ("come get some") plus generally annoying sounds and which doesn't kick off with nearly unsolvable puzzles in the very first fucking map.

Seriously though, it seems like this wad needs some dehacked wadfile thingy, I just can't find it though :-/
If not, then you may take my above comment serious ;-)

dsm said:

Get in touch with me when you've found a Doom-with-Hexen-monsters wad which doesn't make overuse of invisible monsters, have cheesy Duke3d'ish comments ("come get some") plus generally annoying sounds and which doesn't kick off with nearly unsolvable puzzles in the very first fucking map.

Seriously though, it seems like this wad needs some dehacked wadfile thingy, I just can't find it though :-/
If not, then you may take my above comment serious ;-)

See my earlier post in the thread. (although they're just the sprites, not the actual attacks etc.)

The Ultimate DooMer said:

See my earlier post in the thread. (although they're just the sprites, not the actual attacks etc.)

Thanks, but not interested in just sprites. I'd rather want to see a TC in which the HeXen monsters are faithfully recreated (hitpoint wise and damage wise they could be whatever the author feels suits the TC, but the attacks/behavior etc. should be true to HeXen).

Like, I'd love to start out running around with only the fist attack, beating up Ettins :-P

Uh-oh, I feel a massive creative wave coming over me :-P