Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Leaping Lizards, It's Doom Radio

SgtCrispy has created episode 16 of his wonderful Doom Radio show on this wonderful leap day. This episode has some commentary on recent community news plus a little bit of pimping of RTC-3057, and probably some other stuff I don't know about yet because I haven't finished listening to it. You can grab it from here until it gets on FilePlanet, or from here until the next episode is released.

Doom radio successfuly kicks tons of ass every episode

Hosted at PlanetDoom, right!? Yet, they have failed to write about this important piece of news, where a fellow Doomer shows his skills in originality and a great way of doing something cool for the community... that's gratitude for ya!

c-cooper said:

Hosted at PlanetDoom, right!? Yet, they have failed to write about this important piece of news, where a fellow Doomer shows his skills in originality and a great way of doing something cool for the community... that's gratitude for ya!

Yet you failed to notice that they've mentioned previous episodes.

Yaah, and....? That doesn't really change the fact that they didn't post news about this update, does it? You'd think that the site where a homepage is hosted would be the first to notify people about updates on their hosted sites.

3 cheers for SgtCrispy for airing my Doom Connector radio spot!

I'll give a cookie to whoever can guess the song in the background.

c-cooper said:

Yaah, and....? That doesn't really change the fact that they didn't post news about this update, does it? You'd think that the site where a homepage is hosted would be the first to notify people about updates on their hosted sites.

Doomworld is often far from the first place to be updated about DW hosted sites...

"...would be the first to notify people about updates..." or "...would be the first to get informed by the author about updates..."?

hehe, I actually sent a email to Cyric first, but I didn't know he was in Mexico so that's why there was a delay.

Besides, I always inform PlanetDoom first, there are my hosts after all. DW got the news because of word of mouth.

Just wait for April 15th or whenever it gets released....

sgtcrispy said:

hehe, I actually sent a email to Cyric first, but I didn't know he was in Mexico so that's why there was a delay.

Ahh, that's where all this came from. Well, you couldn't know he's not there.

NiGHTMARE said:

Doomworld is often far from the first place to be updated about DW hosted sites...

Ohh, I don't even dare comment on that! ;) Oops, too late.

April 15th? I had asked my local GameStop when it was going to be released, and they told me it was pushed back til July... so, who knows @.@

c-cooper said:

Then it's more amusing that you had to bring it up it this time... seemed like you were implying something but it sorta falls flat.

May I ask you, Vile, if you've got some sort of personal involvement in this? It seems like your dead determined to very strongly disagree with me. The only slightly amusing thing I can see in this, is perhaps that I am taking this serious, admittedly a bit too serious. Fundamentally there is no problem here, I know, but we're talking principles here. And I hate when a big site neglects to post news about going-ons at their hosted sites. It's just lazy and and generally not very cool.

Sign in to follow this