Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Doom III cyberdemon concept image - very nice

I'm not sure if this is okay to post, but I found this little gem on the NewDoom forums. One of the individuals there found this picture on a German site that may give an idea of what to expect the cyberdemon in Doom III to look like. I definitely see a lot of Quake 2/4 influence in this, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is close to what the cyberdemon will indeed look like.

http://homepage.uvt.nl/~s430017/cyberdemon_concept.jpg

Job, I dunno if something like concept art for the Cyberdemon of DoomIII would be a good find. I mean, I could understand having things like the Hell Knight or the Arachnotron being given away throguh screenshots, but the Cyberdemon is gonna be one of those things where it's best to see it for the first time in the game, concept illustration or not. You know what I'm saying? One's imagination leading up to it would surely be enough foresight into such a thing.

Just my $0.02, you know?

Heh, yeah. I just thought it was really cool looking.

saw this mounth's ago on PLanetDoom. it's made by a guy known as flyingdebrisguy. exept his was just the portait.

kristus said:

Wow that's a serious copyright infrigment of the geiger Alien

Just because of the "shiny horizontal alien crest(c)" and the "agape alien mouth(c)", right?