Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

Preorder Doom3 Yet?

Did you preorder it yet?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Did you preorder it yet?

• Yes
    • No, but I`ll get it soon.
    • No, but I`ll buy it when it comes out.
    • No, and I won`t buy it!
    • I need a better video card first. :D

can't really say that it's a waste of money because your basically buying 10 bucks of the game....besides, the poster is pretty cool.

I pre-ordered it a while ago for the sole purpose of getting the Baron figurine. Im sure there will be more than enough copies available at release.

Who needs to preorder? It's much more enjoyable to hunt the copy down.

i think so too, and there is no xbox preorder yat that i know of, and if there is I still wont because of the crap with the HL2 preorder

dsm said:

Who needs to preorder?

'cause it's a lot cheaper if you preorder it now

I bought my pre-order last month, around the 2nd or 3rd week of February. I got my pre-order at Best Buy, and paid $9.99 for it.

I agree, that poster kicks ASS! However, I got the Mancubus figurine, not the Baron. Meh... Oh well, it looks cool on top of my monitor next to my old red and black "Aliens" figurine.

Epyo said:

Waste of money in my opinion.

it was free for me, cause i work at best buy. and i get a cool mancubus. sadly i expect a shirt sence most of our came with them. i still have like6 max payne 2 shirts

I got the preorder at Christmas, and my Bulldog Demon (I detest the name 'Pinky' is sitting proudly on top of my box. Muscle spasms will occur if Doom3 doesnt ship sometime before june....

Sephiroth said:

it was free for me, cause i work at best buy. and i get a cool mancubus. sadly i expect a shirt sence most of our came with them. i still have like6 max payne 2 shirts

man i got gay ass mancubus...but the reason i got it from best buy was because best buy was the only place to get the poster and figurine.

it would have been cool if they came out with the Revenant figurine (since it my fave char).

MaximusNukeage said:

i want doom3 t-shirt. they ought to offer that with the preorder

You can, just ordered mine but they say it's really limited (dunnow if they say that for sales or what but just in case...):

http://www.idsoftware.com/store/

Was released this month I think B).

For the pre-order, I can't given I should move in soon and since there's no date announced on the released....screwed...Just hope I won't have to kill any1 to get my copy in a store...

[for our serious readers or people thinking video games make us violent: that was a joke, thank you.]