Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Could someone make an unlimited ammo mod?

all ya gotta do is make an WAD with all the DED's in it with all of em set for unlimited ammo, i cant get the tools to do it or i would, anyone think they could make this? plz.

Um could you give me the coding, i suck at making doom stuff, but i did modify a mod for the bfg giving it inf ammo, but i just need all the Ded's so i can make a ded mod, someone else could do it easyier then me in alot less time, meet me on AIM if you can, AIM: ikoor

I would invoke the /newproject tag, but you're not even trying to do your own work.

N/m Everyone i made it work, now im trying to make it work as an addon for doomsday.

Just finshed that, and it works like a charm!, ask for it on aim if ya want it, you turn it on and off with a check box ;), my aim is AIM: ikoor

For Doomsday you can change the ammo usage for a weapon to zero in values.ded (located in Defs/Jxxxx) by changing the " Per shot = "x"; " line for the respective weapon.

EDIT: Dang. A little late.

Raptor said:

Btw, im uploading it to http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/ ASAP after i get this AceFTP, it will be called INF AMMO MOD and it will be in the MICS directory.

Let me try to decode this... once he gets an FTP program he's going to upload it to archives.3dgamers.com and hope that it gets put in the "misc" directory...

Yea its a blast, like i said, if your giddy like i would be and cant wait, catch me on aim ill be on for a few more hours! AIM: ikoor

Just use dehacked to set the ammo type of every weapon to 0, bonus!, and it will run with any port too! (except the wierd ones, and edge), then you will truly be a DooM MasteR!!!!14

Load up ZDoom, hit F4, go to Gameplay Options, then turn on infinite ammo. Problem solved!
Except that not everyone uses ZDoom. Bah, oh well.

DooMBoy said:

Load up ZDoom, hit F4, go to Gameplay Options, then turn on infinite ammo. Problem solved!
Except that not everyone uses ZDoom. Bah, oh well.

Heretics and blasphemers!