Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liberation

Napalm 2.0 screenshots

Imp said:

it's the smoothest cs weapons i've seen for doom..

MOUAC

the cs pack is great animation, thanks to blackfish Desert warrior will have the same kind of animation(but not as many guns in one dowload).

Howver, with a re-make of WWII GI or NAM or Napalm or whatever it's called, CS weapons will not fit in. They're only going to fit in with desert warrior because the enemies will be ripped from 3d models as well, and a lot of other stuff.

Anyway, I would like to beta-test this project. I'm a sucker for EDGE mods. And, if you want me to give you some M4 graphics that were meant for the original game(not a 3d model), just ask. I found them a while ago on some mod site for the original game, to work with the M16 or something. And you should have a part where planes bomb you with napalm in a jungle or something.

P.S. Thanks for remembering MOUAC. I'm surprised.

Holy shit dude, I think you REALLY have something going here. One of the best edge weapons mods i've ever played. It's right up there with MOUAC, Gunspc, and Immoral Conduct. The only thing I don't like about it is how tiny all the weapons look.

add muzzleflashes and casings, and the guns will be even MORE fun to use!!!

This mod would be good in deathmatch, will there be online play in EDGE v1.28?

P.S. You know, I haven't gotten around to releasing MoUAC v1.1 yet, and it's much better...

Nick Perrin said:

add muzzleflashes and casings, and the guns will be even MORE fun to use!!!

This mod would be good in deathmatch, will there be online play in EDGE v1.28?

P.S. You know, I haven't gotten around to releasing MoUAC v1.1 yet, and it's much better...

DO IT DO IT DO IT! You don't know how long i've been waiting for 1.1. I still play 1.0 pretty often.

Hi still no new screenshots, havent forgot about doing some more.. BlackFish did you get my email?

Any way......

Nick Perrin said:

Howver, with a re-make of WWII GI or NAM or Napalm or whatever it's called, CS weapons will not fit in. They're only going to fit in with desert warrior because the enemies will be ripped from 3d models as well, and a lot of other stuff.

->Yer your right there but then there is other models on the web the Firearms and DOD mods have model pages where you can download replacements, anyway they would only be optional.

Anyway, I would like to beta-test this project. I'm a sucker for EDGE mods. And, if you want me to give you some M4 graphics that were meant for the original game(not a 3d model), just ask. I found them a while ago on some mod site for the original game, to work with the M16 or something. And you should have a part where planes bomb you with napalm in a jungle or something.

->Hey thats cool, im just putting it together. (well the half decent stuff anyway) and will put it up on my site and email or pm you. Also with the m4 i would love it, is it the one of the back cover?

P.S. Thanks for remembering MOUAC. I'm surprised. [/B]

I loved your mod!! it was good fun, i played most of doom2 with those weapons, looking at the ddf it looks good coding (no i didnt nick any of it!). i look forward to seeing your Desert warrior tc it sounds good, and maybe i would like to make a map for it. (if it would help)

Please! If you could help out, that would be great. If you can map with EDGE features,(but you don't need to know scipting, I can do all that), then PM me! Thanks!

Map01-Training
Map02-Outdoor Arctic Outpost
Map03-Indoor Arctic Outpost

Your mission will be to apprehend a rebel terrorist uprising leader, and bring him to justice. however, there is much more behind the regime than this small uprising(it's gonna have a good story)...

Anyway, those are all the maps that'll be in the demo, the rest will be made by anyone who wants to, after the demo is released. And, after that, we can work on it while others map for it, and make it a full story-driven game(not necessarily 30 maps or anything, just fewer really good missions[1-3 maps each maybe]).

Thanks again....................I do need support in the map division.

Edit: Oh yeah, and it will be finalized as an EDGE v1.28 mod.

heres a few more screenshots of the level im finshing of now...

http://apocsoft01.250free.com/Screenshots/napalm8.jpg
http://apocsoft01.250free.com/Screenshots/napalm9.jpg
http://apocsoft01.250free.com/Screenshots/napalm10.jpg

my goal is to release a beta this weekend, which will have the first tour of duty and a few maps from the Navy seal episode, i've got 1 maybe 2 beta testers now!

Wow look how off topic people are. You guys do remember this was liberations thread dont you?

Liberation: I liked the way you used those gl effects with the water and the vegetation. Keep up the good work, this tc is looking good so far.

Edit: screenshot 9 seems to have some moss out of place...