Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomerDude123

An Idea I'm throwing around...

It's called Doom: Nazi Patrol. I am using the DeepSea level editor for Doom II, and basically what I'm doing is re-fabing all the Doom II maps, switching monsters around and really just changing everything except the map structure to make it more like a Wolfenstein game - wheras you fight Nazi's most of the time, but in each level there are 2 or 3 Experiments gone wrong, alas Barons of Hell, Cacodemons, Spidermasterminds, Mancubus, ect - And it has a pretty twisty-turny story line. I know this sounds extremely geigh because no new maps or weapons or even monsters - but hey, it's fun. And it is actually pretty cool so far.

Once again, I must State - In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM do I support thoose friggin Nazis. I hate em! I love to kill em in Doom!

Um... You don't need to solidify your stance against the Nazis... I'm pretty sure nobody thinks that or supports them anyways.

Except Darknation.

Nazi is a old term, Nationlist is the correct term and i don't want to go into politics but the Bnp have done some good work in communtys around Britian, so don't Knock'em.

But anyway i loved wolfendoom and the rest so good luck...

I think I spotted a genuine nazi once on these forums a long time ago. He was banned pretty quick for linking to racist websites though.

Of course there's one tiny problem:

modified Doom2 levels aren't accepted to /newstuff