Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta

An idea for a comunity project

May be some of you think that it's not a good idea, but, what about to make what every doomer dreamed with, a DOOM 3 (not DOOM³), one that take place after Final DOOM. With the new version of ZDoom we can add extra monsters, and decorations. I think that it should rock.
My idea is not a comercial game, a mod from the comunity to the comunity.
It could take place in planet Teitenga to make it more doomish. The final boss could be the General Demon, and one of the sub bosses, that "biggest and baddest cyberdemon" from Master Levels that was morphed into a human, but after killing the other members of the Cabal found a way to return to his original form.

Yes it's quite ambitous, but no more than a lot of projects out there. I'm not asking for help, just suggesting what IMO should be a really good mod.

Vegeta said:

With the new version of ZDoom we can add extra monsters, and decorations. I think that it should rock.

And the next version will let us make extra weapons too...oops, shouldn't have said that...top secret, heh.

/me checks the walls for ears...

Vegeta said:
May be some of you think that it's not a good idea, but, what about to make what every doomer dreamed with, a DOOM 3 (not DOOM³), one that take place after Final DOOM.

I might've been interested if we sacked Final Doom and just made it a "Doom 3" after Doom 2. Might've been.

I like this idea. Though I prefer it be a love child between dsm's and Vegeta's ideas.