Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

im gonna fix up Grove

I just played Grove, and yes, it WAS slow as a turd. I'll fix it up. Maybe add some more light or something as well. I'll release it like next week or something. If anyone cares.

Hell Yes I care! Grove's only major fault was framerates... if you fix that it would be amazing.

Also... could you make the switch for the cave wall a little more obvious... tiny switches for secrets is fine, but when it's required to find... that one is especially aggrivating.

Please remove alot of those trees. It was basically nuts.wad with trees instead of demons.

Remove the trees? haha no way. Its what makes it look good. My way of saving frame rate is a little more complicated.

Actually I think the health balance is quite OK.

Many of the more nasty fights were in fact made nasty by frame-skipping.

You should probably place a little more shotgun ammo in non-secret places.

Little Faith said:

You should probably place a little more shotgun ammo in non-secret places.

I dont want to start redoing the whole level. I just want to make it run smoother- thats it (basically- and try and get rid of some errors and stuff) The one that I already released is still the 'classic' one to my eye- I'll just make an alternate one for slower computers.

Foofoo said:

I'll just make an alternate one for slower computers.

read: computers without a gig of ram or more, a high end video card and an anointment from God.