Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now I won't paste any screenshots here, so just go to http://doomos.webpark.pl/index.html

to know what's going on.

I just wanted to say that e1m3 is finished and I'm currently doing e1m4 (Deadman's Chapel). Hope you gonna like the architecture.

Judging by the sloped ceilings I presume it's for ZDoom? Anyways, the architechture looks kick-ass. If it plays well it should be great.

Thank you, thank you...
/me bows for applause

Btw, there are some aspects of DRD I want you to be aware of. Though this is almost a standard ZDoom project (by standard I mean usage of orignal Doom monsters, weapons and powr-ups) there are few gameplay differences:

1.There is no BFG. I decided to swap this weapon with Railgun for the sake of usefulness (yes, I think BFG is compltetly useless). Raiglun uses 30 cells per shot and is pretty balanced IMO.
2.There are some additional power-ups. Megasphere, and a Health Canister (+ large amount of health) as for now.
3.and most probably there will be hand grenades added too.

Why not make it a Skulltag map? Skulltag already has a railgun and plenty of nice powerups that would go great with your level.

Because if it's for Zdoom it can be played on more source ports. Not everyone plays with Skulltag...
Besides, if he can easily add a railgun, why does he need one to already exist?

EDIT: Heh, oh yea btw, those screenshots look pretty damn nice. I like it when people take ugly themes and turn them into something beautiful :)

Since when are marble maps automatically ugly? Can somebody tell me please?

But wait what if it was a mockery marble map? You wouldn't like it then would you?

Glad you like it.
"Deadman's chapel" is going to be a large map with fantastic church-like architecture and some nice detailing 9as you can see on the shots). Map is already over 300kb, and it's not even half done. There will be some crazy slopes usage, all kept in green-stoen/ wooden/ metal theme.

Railgun graphics are being done by NMN already, so i don't have to worry abou them.