Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

Strife retroverted

I got the oldest released demo exe working with the full game files for indepth look at Strife as it was being worked on it. It's on my
site------^\
.................\
...................\
.....................\
.......................\
.........................\
.........................._|

Is it spam? is it warez? is it just useless blabble?, dont know, but its probably on the highway to hell!

I'm tempted to say 'try getting a browser' but I wont...

deathbringer said:

Is it spam? is it warez? is it just useless blabble?, dont know, but its probably on the highway to hell!

No, it's an old Strife demo, you idiot. Just like he said in his post.

ah right, i thought he had managed to make the warzed files of the full version work with a demo exe, or some other nastiness, but the supid ASCII arrow pointing to the homepage link was still totally unnessicary and stupid looking

David_Ferstat said:

Try posting a link that doesn't show as garbage in my browser. :)

Odd. That is NOT the link that I posted. Anyone want to 'fess up to editing my post, and explain the reason at the same time?

I quoted the original post because it was faulty in both Opera and Mozilla. After all, what dumbass posts a picture as a text file?

One whose webspace provider doesn't allow an image to be directly linked to; .txt allows you to work around this.

Of course, a better question would be what dumbass creates a browser that doesn't support images as text files?

My post looks fine in Opera (which I use most of the time), IE, and Netscape. Although in netscape the arrow is compressed and only reaches e-mail. Putting a site link in the post feels a little too much like spamming and redundant with the homepage link already being in every post. Chances are someone would ask for a link if I didn't post. So I thought I'd try something different.

To explain again:
I got the oldest DEMO exe working with the FULL game files and supply everything needed to do it, except for the FULL game files which of course would be warez.

In that one screenshot alone (which should display fine in the forum post as long as you're logged in and have images on), there's three things immediately apparent that are different or not seen normally playing the full finished game.