Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grul

A piece of art

I looked into the post hell for some reason (bored, has lots of studies to do, etc), and frankly I fell to the floor, convulsing with laughter. Who in god's name is the author of the music that plays there? It's pure genius! A piece of art! I never thought that any piece of "music" could contain such pain and horrifying angst, and yet I listen to black / death metal regularily. Damn! It was really a thrill to have that colorful cultural abomination thrown into my face from nowhere.

Dear god it sounds like somebody's being raped.

Uh.. Anyway, I have no idea.

My web browser (Mozilla) doesn't play the Post Hell background music, so I'm not sure what it is, but if it's the same one people have asked about before (sounds like it is), it's by Testikill.

(Warning: Site may cause brain damage.)

Draconio said:

(Warning: Site may cause brain damage.)

Already has. @_@
I should have took your advice.

My browser doesn't play a music, too. I just looked at the page's source code and downloaded the file. I assume you're talking about cirka.mid, aren't you?

Actually I can imagine it quite funny as an ingame music, but I certainly wouldn't listen to it all day.

No, it's not a MIDI file. It's presumably a .wav or .mp3 - I believe it's the song "Ball of Hell" by Testikill.

Either way, it's an abomination.

JacKThERiPPeR said:

I wonder what's that Post Hell midi.

Um, I think Auxois answered your question...

There are two files playing simultaneously, a MIDI and an MP3. The MIDI's by me, the MP3 AFAIK by Testikill.

LogicDeLuxe said:

My browser doesn't play a music, too.

You lucky freak! >:-/

Testikill... That is the very proof of my theory that states that if there is even the slightest possibility, allowed by the laws of nature, to create a sound so atonal and brain-thrashing as possible, then someone will do it.

I guess you could apply a similar theory about web page design to their web page.

My browser doesn't play music. Mozilla ++

Anyway, Testikill is made up of a couple Doomworld members (Denghis Khan and Pregnant With Worms) and probably one or two other people.

I nominate we take that pic of Shadowrunner that said shadowrunner posted and use that. I mean, nothing against fredrik, but he's been up there a while... and it would be nice to have a little change, even in hell.