Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

Bare Breasts

Should women have the legal right to bare their breasts in public?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Should women have the legal right to bare their breasts in public?

• Yes
    • No
    • No one should
    • Undecided

Silverwyvern said:

Maybe someday breasts will be so 'everyday', some men will stop judging women by them.

Heh, most men worth their weight in salt don't anyway. Breast size is usualy the last thing I notice about a girl, unless they have freakishly large boobs. But yeah, allowing women to go topless if they want would be one way to combat this.

Danarchy said:

Heh, most men worth their weight in salt don't anyway. Breast size is usualy the last thing I notice about a girl, unless they have freakishly large boobs. But yeah, allowing women to go topless if they want would be one way to combat this.

Word. I'm a legs/ass person myself, but that still is usually not a priority on my list.

Anyway, I asked a lot of girls in school today and they said that breasts are private parts to them. ALL OF THEM. So I'm assuming a lot of women feel the same way.

Ralphis said:

Anyway, I asked a lot of girls in school today and they said that breasts are private parts to them. ALL OF THEM. So I'm assuming a lot of women feel the same way.

Great, but that shouldn't have to go in the way of those who don't feel the same.

It's legal around here.. or maybe just in Eugene, and to be honest, as much as I see it as a personal freedom blah blah only the most disgusting girls in the world walk around town topless. So I guess I'm undecided. For my own sake I'd prefer they don't.

Epyo said:

But what about the children?

Well, babies like milk...

Epyo said:

Kids are going to see boobs at some point in time, might as well get it over with.

Yeah, but they'll probably turn gay after they see those kind of boobs. There was an article in the Eugene paper interviewing girls who walk around topless on a daily basis. They were either heavily on drugs, disgusting whores, old hippies, or a mix of the three.

sargebaldy said:

Yeah, but they'll probably turn gay after they see those kind of boobs. There was an article in the Eugene paper interviewing girls who walk around topless on a daily basis. They were either heavily on drugs, disgusting whores, old hippies, or a mix of the three.

Well, that's Eugene, man.

m0l0t0v said:

2: Walking around with bare breasts year after year will make them all baggy and ugly. The bra supports and preserves the shape and structure of the breasts for decenia.

Respect the bra!

That's when the Inviso Bra kicks in. :P

Epyo said:

Babies Suck em, so when they're a kid they've seen em already.

Well kids obviously forget what boobs are; why do you think kids point at their mom's boobs and say "Mommy, what are THOSE?"

what's wrong with you people

CHILDREN?

Children are probably the only group that definitely will *NOT* be affected by seeing boobs in any way. It's the adults that are at danger.

Anyway, of course bare breasts should be legal. Complete nudity should likewise be legal. For men and women. There's really no point in disallowing it.

DooMBoy said:

Well kids obviously forget what boobs are; why do you think kids point at their mom's boobs and say "Mommy, what are THOSE?"

Err...okay, exactly how many times have you seen that happen. I've known what breasts are since as long as I can remember, and had a basic concept of how reproduction works since I was 4 (when my sister was born and I asked the whole 'where do babies come from' question).

Danarchy said:

Err...okay, exactly how many times have you seen that happen. I've known what breasts are since as long as I can remember, and had a basic concept of how reproduction works since I was 4 (when my sister was born and I asked the whole 'where do babies come from' question).

Trust me, I'm sure it does happen, has happened, and will continue to happen. Just because you've known what what breasts (and, more or less, the whole concept of 'making babies') are since you were knee high to a grasshopper doesn't mean that other people will, and especially not at 4 years of age.
And yes, I realize that some little kids pop The Question, and some don't.

Just because some people keep their kids repressed doesn't mean human rights should suffer.

I don't see what boobs have to do with sex at all. I find it highly bizzare that our culture considers them to be a sacred part of the body, all they are is a lump of fat used to feed newborns that is generally uncomfortable to have flapping around, hence the reason for covering them up in the first place. There isn't anything magical about them otherwise.

læmænt said:

Anyway, of course bare breasts should be legal. Complete nudity should likewise be legal. For men and women. There's really no point in disallowing it.

What if someone starts whacking it?

sargebaldy said:

I don't see what boobs have to do with sex at all. I find it highly bizzare that our culture considers them to be a sacred part of the body, all they are is a lump of fat used to feed newborns that is generally uncomfortable to have flapping around, hence the reason for covering them up in the first place. There isn't anything magical about them otherwise.

They're pretty.

Who really cares. It's not going to make a world of difference in the end. Let's debate about something good that will cause complete and utter board disruption

Ralphis said:
Who really cares. It's not going to make a world of differevnce in the end. Let's debate about something good that will cause complete and utter board disruption

Very well,

Question:
Should we all beat Ralphis senseless with 2X4's?

NO!

I MEAN, YES!!

I can't decide! I'm so disrupted!!

(On topic: I once went to a nude beach. I would never date any girls I saw there, EVER, and I don't want their ilk popping up everywhere.)

I'm sure the girls you'd find on a nude beach are on average far more attractive than the girls who would openly decide to walk around topless through town, because at least if they're on a nude beach they have a reason to be nude. A girl isn't going to walk around topless unless a) it's Mardi Gras b) they're on drugs c) they're a rabid whore